ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hi everyone!

I'm really busy (again.. always busy.. stupid school) but I wanted to say hello :) I hope everyone is fine..

It's my birthday tomorrow! :D:yay:

Well, goodbye! I'll speak to you all later!! :wave:

Eline

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Eline! No one seems to come on here anymore :(

It is such a shame...I have been on holiday though recently. :lol: That's my crappy excuse!

Wow, this place is officially dead. I'm gonna start a new forum for ReR Caption Fan Club members only. No joke. I'll send you the link when it's done.

And dude, just hold up a second...if people from my beloved club rarely visit this thread and site, what makes you think they will flock to a new thread. I have signed up to the site to check it out, mainly because I feel it is my responsibility to. I think everyone just doesn't have the same love for this place they once had. :(

Oh well.

This post is going to be in list form.

1. For those who say that no one is around, I am here almost all the time.

2.Just because of the other forum doesn't mean that I am leaving here. I will still be here.

3. Richard, yes, a lot of love has been lost in this place. I think it has to do with all the newbies that register give some stupid reason why Zep sucked and then leave. It's too negative. We should try and bring so positivness back.

Don't worry Richard, we still love you and your captions. It's just that you know, maybe things around here aren't very interesting in your absence.

Awww GG, I totally apprieciate that post loads and loads. Thank you so much. I'll try and get on here some more and post some captions. :thumbsup:

This post is going to be in list form.

1. For those who say that no one is around, I am here almost all the time.

2.Just because of the other forum doesn't mean that I am leaving here. I will still be here.

3. Richard, yes, a lot of love has been lost in this place. I think it has to do with all the newbies that register give some stupid reason why Zep sucked and then leave. It's too negative. We should try and bring so positivness back.

Good points Alicia. I am gunna try and get on here more often. It's just been a bit crazy around these parts at the moment. :kiss:

I should really post some pics of me and my bro surfing. haha! B)

Richard! Havent seen you here for ages! We missed you and you captions! You should come to the new forum too its like your fan club but we have a whole forum to ourselves! And that place isnt dead everyones on it all the time. Its a shame about this place!

Richard! Havent seen you here for ages! We missed you and you captions! You should come to the new forum too its like your fan club but we have a whole forum to ourselves! And that place isnt dead everyones on it all the time. Its a shame about this place!

I know...I should come here more often. I always disappear for some time don't I. More captions should be made by myself, I just seem to get occupied by other pressing matters. Shame really. Nice to see you on here though. :D

Richard are you here? It says you're online.

Unfortunately I must have been away from my PC and I might have been still logged on...sorry about that Alicia. hehe. :P

Rik B)

I'll let it slip this time Rich. :P

I guess I could always message you somehow. When something interesting in my life happens I will. Oh yeah, I won another Zep 45. It was $1.99. It's Whole Lotta Love/ Communication Breakdown, it's in mint condition. All shiny in the picture!!!! Sorry, I love Zep 45s I now have 13 and may have 14 before the end of the night because I just found a really cool one. It's my third copy of WLL/CB but oh well. Vinyl is like my oxygen.

Archived