ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hey guys!

I know I haven't been on for yonks, but this place has unfortunately lost most of its appeal. I pretty much come on here to talk to Fenix, but today I thought I'd say Hello and show that I haven'tdisappeared off the face of thie earth :lol:

Hey guys!

I know I haven't been on for yonks, but this place has unfortunately lost most of its appeal. I pretty much come on here to talk to Fenix, but today I thought I'd say Hello and show that I haven'tdisappeared off the face of thie earth :lol:

Don't worry Dierdre, none of us are really on here anymore. The old gang has moved on, the caption thread is slowing down. I remember the days when this thread was at the top of the Meet and Greet list nearly all of the time because we were contributing to it so much.

Oh well, I hope everyone is well anyway. :D

bahh people hello! it's been a long time...been busy with me so-called band and work.

How's everybody doing?

Today is Israel's 60th year of independence! (what a lucky state, born the same year as the golden god, lol)

yay....I reckon we've got another 10 or 15 years, and that's being very optimistic.

I've got my driving test this Monday...wish me luck will ya? I need it badly :)

Hi guys! How is everyone?

I hope someone is here because when I get off here I have to learnpassages from Romeo and Juliet and it isn't fun. I have to parts to learn and here is what I know.

Oh soft! *dramatic pause* What light through yonder window breaks?

It is the east and Juliet is the sun.

Arise fair sun and kill the envious moon

Who is sick and pale with grief

That thou her maid art far more fairer than she

Be not her maid since she is envious

And

O, Romeo Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo

Deny thy fathers and refuse they name.

And did you know that wherefore means why. That changes the whole meaning of the sentence. It actually means why are you Romeo meaning why is he a Montague.

after getting off this forum, right?

My activity here has dwindled as well.

And, why isn't anyone wishing happy birthdays to the May babies anymore :P [ahem :D ]

I actually sort of mean it :P

Yes, right. I think it was hurting me socially. Somehow. Cos I made friends just a few days after I got off. lol.

OMG Alicia told me your birthday was coming up. It's not today, is it? :o

It's this Friday

don't worry :P

And um, I guess there are other May babies here, right? :lol:

and never, never, never let an online forum hurt you socially. :) ok

Well I don't think it was literally hurting me but like… I don't know. But I've met some amaaaaazing people (guys particularly *drools* ahahaha)

Well I don't know any May babies… other than you that is, so… I dunno ahahaha

Don't worry, I'll start a thread :D

Yes, yes the guys are hot, but I do take everything here with a grain of salt. Other than that, some, I mean, "some" of the discussions are quite pleasant

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I meant the guys I've met since I left the board.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

ahahah well good. you do that.

lol I'm still laughing aout that… ahahaha

Hi! I'm great. Sorry 'bout the wait I was sending a friend the article with Robert and Alison that was posted a few days ago. It's really funny. She didn't believe me that he still wears girls jeans. They're a 33 inch waist from Lucky Brand. Lucky Brand is my favourite line, I have a purse from there and a tye dyed peasant top. It's really comfy and super soft.

Archived