ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

hi

I am okay. I walked slow, despite the pain, for that guy, but the traffic lights werent working out the way they needed to for us to catch up to eachother…so nothing happened.

but im doing even better now cos i just read a comment about my pic in teh post a pic of yourself thread and someone said i looked like i could be related to jimmy :yay::lol:

okay… hot guy walks the same way home from school as me…for like a mile…cant get myself to talk to him…he was about to talk to me yesterday when i had to go into the fucking library…i dunno what to do…i mean i know i should say hi or something…but i cant :blink:

here it is.

now i need to go. :wave: bye

Bye. You look like Jimmy's kid. Sorry if you're a Pagette, and just say hi to him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah…I am a Pagette, but I'm not in the mood to look 63 at age 13 :lol: so it's good if I only look like his kid…

I think ya left already Alicia, but I'm here, if anyone else is…

Rabia so you're with this guy now? COOL! I'm happy for you! :)

And Hetty, you're picture is pretty you're beautiful! :)

Vannis I had to look at your picture, YES YOU DO, it's so strange. Your mouth is like Jimmy's. Maybe you're his missing kid. :shifty:

No, that wouldn't be right, would it?

I'm so glad that three of my friends are coming to this party too and they're not going to drink so I'm not the only one yay

Archived