ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Blimey why do you both have to learn so many pages for tests?! Good on you Noora, i find it so strange watching people drinking until they throw up or pass out, i just cant see why it was fun. i used to drink a bit when i was younger but i've completely grown out of it, i dont understand why becoming out of control is fun! a little bit of alcohol is nice sometimes but any more than that is just pointless! all my friends are having 18th birthday parties that they cant even remember because they've been too drunk, what a waste... anyway, my rant on alcohol abuse is over!

You and Noora have a very sensibible viewpoint on such a topic. Well done. You share my point of view entirely, getting drunk is just stupid and pointless....and people actually set out to deliberately get drunk!!!! :blink:

Just posted this on the post a pic of yourself thread but thought i'd put it here too as you've never seen a pic of me before and its nice to know how we're all talking to!

Photo-0368.jpg

HELLO HETTY!!!! My word you are magnificently stunning! haha! Where the hell is the drooling smilie when I need it!!!! You have got to come to Leeds uni now...just so I can come and say hi and go all red!! :lol: Yeah, like I go red! But that is a fantastic picture. Your boyfriend is one lucky dude!!

Of course,

he agreed

Congradulations Miss Rabia!!! :yay: :yay: He is a very lucky guy to have someone like you...make him aware of that!! :lol:

Sorry I ain't been around too much these days I've not been too well. :kiss:

Aww, what is wrong Richard? :(

I am SO freaked out right now! So scared! I was in a bus, there were lots of people. There was a drunk old man, he shouted everything about army and stuff. Then he turned around and pointed at me and yelled "Look guys! This girl is a very goodlooking lady!" And almost every guy in the bus was looking at me. So I finally got a seat and this foreigner sat next to me. He didn't speak Finnish very well and he started asking my name and phone number. And he wanted to take me out for beer. And of course I said no but he just kept asking my number. And then he asked me how old I was and I hoped that if I tell him my age he will stop, because he was at least 40. But no, he claimed that he's 17. Then I told him that I have a boyfriend and he finally stopped.

Now, I've seen this guy many times. But I got out of the bus and he did too. AND he has never got out of the bus at the same bus stop. And he started following me and I started running and ran behind this house so he couldn't see me anymore. I waited like 10 minutes until I was sure he was gone and went home. There's no one home right now, I'm alone and I locked every door and I'm so scared.

Thank you for your compliments people :blush: i'm not half as pretty as you seem to think Richard, i think it was just a decent photo!

Rabia i'm so happy for you congratulations! :cheer::cheer::yay::yay:

Noora this guy sounds pretty scary, if he does it again or you feel uncomfortable tell someone or find someone to get the bus and walk home with.

Hi Noora! Yeah you must just tell him to go away and leave you alone because having someone follow you is horrible! hope he doesn't though.

Hey Hetty! How are you?

Yes I will. And if he doesn't stop I need to tell the police.

Sorry, noora but

That guy is one messed up little f*ckeroo. I can't believe people like that even exist. If they do, they need to be wiped off the face of the Earth immediately. If there's any way in which legal force can be taken, ie a restraining order, because that is just not right.

Hi minelle

I felt so embarrassed today, because for god's sake, I had to make a damn speech. I couldn't believe it, but I choked in front of everyone. I did such a horrible job on it, I didn't memorize it because I had other things to do. And, I tried to improvise but it was just rambling on with a bunch of ah, ah, ah. It doesn't seem mortifying, but it definitely was. I hope I never have to make another oration in my life again.

I hate making speeches :( they are ny worst nightmare. i feel for you Rabia. Hi Alicia i'm good thanks, you?

Thank you very much, I excruciatingly choked. But, I hope I will be alright. But, thank you for your condolences, hentai.

I'm just going to work hard enough for the remaining years of school.

But, I don't give a damn anymore, I am hanging out with one of the coolest guys I have ever met in my high school, that's going to be f*cking awesome.

Anyways, Alicia, I am feeling better. Hope you are doing well

Greetings earthlings. I never seem to come on when people like Heather are knocking around. I'm either too early or too late!! I could do with coming on at her time so I can talk to different ones...not that the regulars are boring or anything...its just that I could do with talking with some of the other highly valued club members!! :thumbsup:

First of all, my comments on some of the previous conversations:

Aww, what is wrong Richard? :(

I am SO freaked out right now! So scared! I was in a bus, there were lots of people. There was a drunk old man, he shouted everything about army and stuff. Then he turned around and pointed at me and yelled "Look guys! This girl is a very goodlooking lady!" And almost every guy in the bus was looking at me. So I finally got a seat and this foreigner sat next to me. He didn't speak Finnish very well and he started asking my name and phone number. And he wanted to take me out for beer. And of course I said no but he just kept asking my number. And then he asked me how old I was and I hoped that if I tell him my age he will stop, because he was at least 40. But no, he claimed that he's 17. Then I told him that I have a boyfriend and he finally stopped.

Now, I've seen this guy many times. But I got out of the bus and he did too. AND he has never got out of the bus at the same bus stop. And he started following me and I started running and ran behind this house so he couldn't see me anymore. I waited like 10 minutes until I was sure he was gone and went home. There's no one home right now, I'm alone and I locked every door and I'm so scared.

I am so so so so so so sorry you had to go through that Noora, that is really terrible. There are some sick twisted people out there. The best idea is to try and avoid all contact where possible with such people. That means avoid going out at night, or down dark alleys or near strange looking people. Try not to be by yourself, be with a friend. It is a sick world we live in, so you got to watch your back. That goes for all you ladies on here ok! Thanks.

And now to comment on this post:

Thank you for your compliments people :blush: i'm not half as pretty as you seem to think Richard, i think it was just a decent photo!

Well, we are all too self judgemental aren't we...you might not consider yourself good looking, but other people might think you are pretty! My compliment stands. :thumbsup::lol:

Honestly,

he actually reminds me of you somehow

He kind of looks like you

He has that same type of snarky humor

He likes the arts like you do

and

He's also in a band, been in one for a while

I ain't stalking, like Noora unfortunately faced, [that w#nker], I am friends.

Hmmmm, Richard, I wonder if that was just a coincidence :P

Ah yes, sorry, the 'you know why' bit was a statement, not a question. Sorry about that. Well I am glad you have gained self-confidence. I hope you maintain that Rabia. Well done indeed.

I should really do some captioning. I am being lazy. I think the caption thread has really slowed down in recent weeks. Its not as good as it used to be....oh don't get me wrong my captions are still kick-ass (:lol:) haha, but the thread just feels different. Maybe its the thread title. Hmmmm. I miss the old thread on the old board!!!

Archived