ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

I wish it was only rain here. Its a mix of snow/freezing rain falling. It was so slick going home tonight. I just hope my doors won't be frozen shut tomorrow.

we dont usually get snow or ice here, but i think last year we got so much snow/ice while i was at school that i was at the school til 5:30 (school got out at 3) and i didnt get home for three hours! i normally lived five minutes away from school…

we dont usually get snow or ice here, but i think last year we got so much snow/ice while i was at school that i was at the school til 5:30 (school got out at 3) and i didnt get home for three hours! i normally lived five minutes away from school…

I've almost had that happen to me twice. I didn't live far away either, so I could have walked home if that happened.

Yay, guy talk

Rabia, hmm, that guy sounds great! Are you going to ask him out or? Do it! You're beautiful and nice, you definitely have a chance. :) Good luck!

Vannis, yay, you need to talk to this guy

Poor Rich, your situation sounds tricky. I'm so sorry for you and her. But she'll get over you, she will find someone and you will too. :) So you want a daughter who looks like Boo? Well, my hair is almost black.... :lol: Juust kidding.

And Alicia and Vannis, I've never heard of these tests or whatever you were doing. They sound horrible. Last week I had to write two essays. The other one was like 8 pages about medicalization, GOD! And the other one just sucked.

I've never heard of those tests either what are they? they sound pretty hard going! Yay for Rabia i wish you all the luck in the world i hope everything works out really great with this guy and he makes you really happy, you deserve it!

we're having guests over for dinner…but im going to my bassist's house! :yay::lol:

Hahaa, great. So you don't have to listen to the boring conversation.

Yesterday I watched The Doors -movie with my boyfriend. It was so great. My boyfriend's really fascinated by Jim Morrison so he enjoyed the movie too. :lol:

Hahaa, great. So you don't have to listen to the boring conversation.

Yesterday I watched The Doors -movie with my boyfriend. It was so great. My boyfriend's really fascinated by Jim Morrison so he enjoyed the movie too. :lol:

i heard about that movie. so its good? I ought to see that sometime.

hows the weather in finland?

Archived