ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hello. People appear to be online, but the question is are any of you here?

On the old board, the names of the people that were online were listed at the bottom of the main page...on this board it is just a list of people that were recently logged on. I hope I didn't appear online because I was most definitely offline. :lol:

Poor Rich, your situation sounds tricky. I'm so sorry for you and her. But she'll get over you, she will find someone and you will too. :) So you want a daughter who looks like Boo? Well, my hair is almost black.... :lol: Juust kidding.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Haha! That made me laugh so much because I thought it was such a sweet comment. Thanks Noora, you made my day before its even began really!! Yeah, that's the problem, if I want a Boo, I have to marry someone with black hair.

img04.jpg

:lol: Awwwww! This is my favourite part of the movie with Boo, apart from the toilet bit where Sully is chasing her. Just when she holds up the picture and goes 'Take a look at likle pica'!! hahahaha!

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven'#t been on in a while, but there was a massive thunderstorm on Saturday and my dad turned all the computers off. My Xmas tests are coming. Arrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 essays and 100 pages to learn for History! :o :o

How's everyone here??

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven'#t been on in a while, but there was a massive thunderstorm on Saturday and my dad turned all the computers off. My Xmas tests are coming. Arrggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 essays and 100 pages to learn for History! :o :o

How's everyone here??

Hey Deirdre! I'm good. We have our Independence Day on Thursday. Finland is 90 years old. Cool! And on Friday my friend is having a 'small' party. There's going to be like 100 people drinking and most of them are underaged. I'm going but I'm not going to drink any alcohol I think it's just stupid and dangerous. <_<

I don't have any tests in 3 months wohoo! :yay: But I'm sorry that you will have. 100 pages, sounds bad. Good luck for you! I had to learn 150 pages for History, awful.

But I'm going to bed now, I'm so tired and it's only 9.49pm but well.. :lol:

Hey Deirdre! I'm good. We have our Independence Day on Thursday. Finland is 90 years old. Cool! And on Friday my friend is having a 'small' party. There's going to be like 100 people drinking and most of them are underaged. I'm going but I'm not going to drink any alcohol I think it's just stupid and dangerous. <_<

I don't have any tests in 3 months wohoo! :yay: But I'm sorry that you will have. 100 pages, sounds bad. Good luck for you! I had to learn 150 pages for History, awful.

But I'm going to bed now, I'm so tired and it's only 9.49pm but well.. :lol:

Hey! Wow, Finland 90 years old eh?? I'll be thinking of you on Thursday! Actually, I have a half-day Thursday cos of parent-teacher meetings, and off all day Friday! Well, You're the clever one. Everyone will be sick the day after except you!

Lucky! Ah, I'll survive! Goodnight, I have to go and finish homework, study and eat! :wave:

Blimey why do you both have to learn so many pages for tests?! Good on you Noora, i find it so strange watching people drinking until they throw up or pass out, i just cant see why it was fun. i used to drink a bit when i was younger but i've completely grown out of it, i dont understand why becoming out of control is fun! a little bit of alcohol is nice sometimes but any more than that is just pointless! all my friends are having 18th birthday parties that they cant even remember because they've been too drunk, what a waste... anyway, my rant on alcohol abuse is over!

Hentai, you are pretty, and I've never seen eyes that color. They're gorgous. I can't post my picture, but Richard has seen it because it was in my photobucket. And it was one of those stupid supposed to like dramatic pictures.

Archived