ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Well I like french fries and mashed potatoes but in any other way - yuck.

Oh Indian food, I love indian food and Chinese too yummy

Yay welcome to Finland, here's some Finnish traditional foods, DELICIOUS:

first, Rössypottu= soup with potatoes and "rössy", blood pudding:

rossy3.jpg

Yummy, aye? I actually hate it, it has potatoes in it

Next it karjalanpiirakka, I don't know how to translate that into English, but it's actually good

karjalanpiirakka.jpg

And of course, MÄMMI, we eat it every Easter

easter3.jpg

It looks like shit but it's really good :lol:

I don't know. Maybe England, or Norway, Sweden, Finland.. I first want to travel.. and see how it is there. :D

I'd love to move to England. :) I don't want to live in Finland, although it's a really nice place you should definitely Finland. And Sweden and Norway too :P Norway is so beautiful and Swedish people are so nice. I have a Swedish penpal Martin and it's great to talk to him in Swedish. :D

any way to describe what the second and third ones are? what do they have in them? so you dont like roast potatoes? :o

Roast potatoes are ok, not my favourite, though ..

Well I'm not sure either, (I really should know this) but I'm gonna try and find the recepies in English. :blink:

EDIT: YAY, information immediately thanks Wikipedia:

"Mämmi (pronounced [ˈmæmmi]) is a Finnish traditional Easter dessert, a malt porridge which is baked in an oven. It is made of water, malt and rye flour and is dark brown in appearance."

And karjalanpiirakka hmm, I didn't find anything in English so I'm going to try to explain it in English: there's rice pudding in the middle and the brown stuff is rye crust or something. :blink:

Norway is really beautiful, I've been there once. I've also got some family living there..

Now I start thinking about it, Austria is beautiful too. I was there last summer and it was wonderful :) .

Oh yes, Austria is so beautiful, I was there last May, it was AMAZING! So did you visit Vienna or which part of Austria did you visit?

My dad had lived in Norway too, I visited him quite often

You really should, they're amazing.

So here's the recepies in case you didn't notice them(I just added them into the old post)

YAY, information immediately thanks Wikipedia:

"Mämmi (pronounced [ˈmæmmi]) is a Finnish traditional Easter dessert, a malt porridge which is baked in an oven. It is made of water, malt and rye flour and is dark brown in appearance."

And karjalanpiirakka hmm, I didn't find anything in English so I'm going to try to explain it in English: there's rice pudding in the middle and the brown stuff is rye crust or something.

:blink: :blink:

Alright.

Hi, everyone!

Noora, those recipes sound cool! I'm a pretty picky eater, but I think I might like to try some of them.

Hey .. Christina? :blink: I'm so sorry I can't remember some of the names. :blink:

You should try them but all I can say is that rössypottu is really bad. Yuck. :lol:

You really should, they're amazing.

So here's the recepies in case you didn't notice them(I just added them into the old post)

YAY, information immediately thanks Wikipedia:

And karjalanpiirakka hmm, I didn't find anything in English so I'm going to try to explain it in English: there's rice pudding in the middle and the brown stuff is rye crust or something.

:blink: :blink:

Alright.

I love wikipedia! hmmm they both dont sound like anything i've ever tried before but i'd be happy to have a taste! maybe when i come to finland you can make them for me :lol:

I love wikipedia! hmmm they both dont sound like anything i've ever tried before but i'd be happy to have a taste! maybe when i come to finland you can make them for me :lol:

Yes, I will make them for you (if I can :blink: ) But we can always buy them :lol: But I'm not going to eat rössypottu. :lol:

But I have to go now, I'm going to bed. I'm so tired I haven't had much sleep lately :(

So good night everyone! :wave:

Archived