ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Hi, Wendigo, I love how the Irish dialect looks like

I missed Richard tonight :(

But if Rich is reading this, I want him to know that I showed my two other friends and my creative writing teacher the Yorkshire dialect

My two friends were trying to figure out without the meaning, they got frustrated and gave up.

My creative writing teacher thought it was neat. She liked how smatter was merged. But, she thought "Give us it, Mister" sounded scary. She says it sounds like some unfortunate bloke was being mugged.

And yes, I did see in theaters. It was really cool. My dad took me. He's seen it in theaters about a million times, but this was my first. It was so loud I thought my head would explode. But, it was amazing. Almost like a Zeppelin concert. Not that I've ever seen one, just assuming.

And yes, I did see in theaters. It was really cool. My dad took me. He's seen it in theaters about a million times, but this was my first. It was so loud I thought my head would explode. But, it was amazing. Almost like a Zeppelin concert. Not that I've ever seen one, just assuming.

ahhh thats soooo cool. i looked, and i don't think they had any in florida, otherwise i would have gone.

my mom watched it with me, and she kept commenting on robert's...ahem...little buddy. she was like, "he's probably all of 125 pounds. and his penis is about 10 of those pounds"

i never thought i'd here that from her. perfect for this :blink: smiliy

:lol: :lol: i love her.

Cool, pop country :blink:

Woah

anyways. you're lucky. I love my parents but we have nothing in common

my mom listens to a lot of country, but she likes what i listen to too.

my dad jokes around and says im satan, but he knows he likes it :rolleyes::D

I have that with my mom. We don't have a lot in common, and so we don't always get along. We are interested in different things entirely. Which that isn't always good. My dad and I have nearly the same interests. But he likes more 80s music than I do.

Edited: Rabia, at least you love your parents. I know people who don't even have that going for them.

Kimmicash, what is your name? I foget sorry.

I have that with my mom. We don't have a lot in common, and so we don't always get along. We are interested in different things entirely. Which that isn't always good. My dad and I have nearly the same interests. But he likes more 80s music than I do.

Edited: Rabia, at least you love your parents. I know people who don't even have that going for them.

Kimmicash, what is your name? I foget sorry.

kimmi. or kim. or hey you. whichever you prefer. :D

and i know what your talking about, people who hate their parents. i couldnt imagine life without mine :unsure:

That was my guess, but I wanted to make sure. And even though I have rough patches with my parents I can't imagine my life without either one of them. That probably means no Zeppelin too. So in multiple ways I'm thankful for both of my parents.

Archived