ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

No, sorry if that was a little vague. My grandma died in September 2005...so she left us some money. My parents didn't want to spend it on just anything so they decided to book a holiday, something special that we hadn't done before. Then we went in July 2006. What I meant was that I would have loved to tell my grandma all about it because she would have been so thrilled for us, but it was all thanks to her for helping with the funds.

And yes, you will enjoy England. Hopefully I will be coming to New York one day....the home of the disaster movie!! :lol:

Oh, and hi Kim. Nice to see you!! :wave:

Oh ok, thanks for clearing it up. It was so awfully nice of your grandmother

Disaster movie? :huh:

No, sorry if that was a little vague. My grandma died in September 2005...so she left us some money. My parents didn't want to spend it on just anything so they decided to book a holiday, something special that we hadn't done before. Then we went in July 2006. What I meant was that I would have loved to tell my grandma all about it because she would have been so thrilled for us, but it was all thanks to her for helping with the funds.

And yes, you will enjoy England. Hopefully I will be coming to New York one day....the home of the disaster movie!! :lol:

Oh, and hi Kim. Nice to see you!! :wave:

nice to see you too

random note: i turn on the tv and the beach boys are on full house. and i know you're all so glad to know that :D

how's life everyone?? i have a pre-ACT test tomorrow...for 4 HOURS! ugh.

Oh ok, thanks for clearing it up. It was so awfully nice of your grandmother

Disaster movie? :huh:

You will find that 80% of disaster movies are based in New York. I don't know if you have noticed. It has become a bit of a sham now. It's a big worldwide reknowned city, so that's why it is used so much. :lol:

Anyway, I have to go now Rabia. Thanks for talking. :kiss:

And Kim sorry I couldn't stick around longer. Stay Safe. :kiss:

~RICK

I have so much to do too. I have to memorize a speech by Monday, and I am not good at that.

PRE ACT

ACT

SAT

Those are the most evil acronyms you'll hear in your life

I used to love Full House, I saw that episode, and I had no idea who the Beach Boys are.

ugh tell me about it. ohhh well ill get over it.

:console: i hate speeches too....i usually never look up at the people and that lowers my grade but it makes me feel better.

You will find that 80% of disaster movies are based in New York. I don't know if you have noticed. It has become a bit of a sham now. It's a big worldwide reknowned city, so that's why it is used so much. :lol:

Anyway, I have to go now Rabia. Thanks for talking. :kiss:

And Kim sorry I couldn't stick around longer. Stay Safe. :kiss:

~RICK

it's alright. until we meet again!!! :kiss::wave:

Hi, anyone about? Richard your holiday pics look amazing! Ive only been to Austria once and i was so tiny i dont remember it one little bit! I know what you mean about a good holiday, my family and i had that about sri lanka, we still talk about it now and it was 10 years ago! but was seriously the best holiday ever we saw and did so much. i am definitely considering leeds uni although its very far away so i'll miss my mummy and daddy :'( . my dad was like ''ooh you dont want to go to leeds its all wintery and snowy there'' :lol: can you confirm this?

Im good thanks though am developing a cold and have a nasty sore throat! you? is this for your test tommorow?

Yes. But I think it'll go pretty well. And I'm good.

I'm sorry to hear that, it's amazing that I don't have a cold, it's so freezing out there. :lol:

I hope you'll get better soon

I loved the bloodbath there! Richard, I find it much easier to understand a Yorkshire bloke on TV than reading it on the Net.:lol:

But here's a culchie Irish phrase that you might find hard:

Djnaw loike??

Hey Deirdre

Wow, that's tricky and I'm bad at these anyway

My guess is "Djnaw" is "do you know".... It could be... :lol: I have no clue about the other word

Hey Deirdre

Wow, that's tricky and I'm bad at these anyway

My guess is "Djnaw" is "do you know".... It could be... :lol: I have no clue about the other word

You're right about Djnaw!!!

A few others:

I dnnoaw!

Dnou d tings I hafta puup wit?

The second one is a bit clear in some places :lol:

You're right about Djnaw!!!

A few others:

I dnnoaw!

Dnou d tings I hafta puup wit?

The second one is a bit clear in some places :lol:

Dnnoaw = Don't know (?)

Dnou d tings I hafta puup wit = Do you know the things I have to put up with?

:lol:

Bloody hell, you could live amongst the culchies any day! :lol:

TOmorrow I'll try to get really hard ones.:lol:

Whohoo I was right! :yay:

Alright, you do that. I dare ya! B) Haha, I might not be able to figure them out but oh well. :lol:

Archived