ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

*shrugs* I haven't got much to say… today was very very very uneventful. And boring. I don't think I've even laughed all day.

Well there are now four freshly captioned pics in the caption thread that you may fancy having a look at. :lol:

And thanks Rabia, that was a great compliment for me! Thanks. :thumbsup:

Dammit, I forgot what I was going to say…

:blink: Just ignore me for a moment…

Ah, now I remember. It is quite rare for me not to laugh, because I have a ridiculous, weird laugh. It makes everyone laugh to hear me laugh. And I laugh A LOT. It's embarrassing sometimes.

Oh yeah, I'm still sick, and I was coughing a ton today in English, and my teacher sent me out of the room to finish coughing. :lol:

I hate that, Vannis.

Oh god, I am so sick too. I keep sneezing and it's annoying. It wakes me up sometimes.

I know what you mean by laughing.

Whenever, I talk to "him", I always have this little girlish giggle. But, I never fake it. I guess it's fine, because he smiles every time i giggle. I guess it's my trademark :blush:

Rich, we've rambled off.

But, you must have some type of trademark laugh.

Haha! I saw it before you erased it....don't worry. I hated chemistry too! :lol:

I am gunna go in a minute because it is now 1:54am and I have a lecture to give at university tommorrow night and I need to try and sleep. So I will go in a minute.

Bye bye, maintain that rouge wolfishness.

Good night, kick ass at that lecture.

Archived