ReR Caption Fan Club Thread

zoso13zeppelin

Yea it's weird. You all live so far away. :blink:

I'm close enough to you! :D

I'm in a great mood just now, even though the weather is bad and Xmas tests are hitting. A while ago I sent a letter to one of my fav actors, who plays DC Jones in Midsomer Murders. When there was no letter back, I gave up hope. BUt today I got a letter and it was a signed pic of him for me! It says "To Deirdre, Best wishes, Jason Hughes x". And he sent it off himself too! It's genuine and all for me! *squee* :D:) :)

ANyways...how's all here? I probably won't be on tomorrow cos I'm going to dinner for a pal's 16th and getting all dressed up! ANd I'm doing bagpacking for charity!

Wow Deirdre thats pretty cool!

I know Richard it is strange! But you, Deirdre and i all live pretty close to each other, and even Noora really. its just the people all the way in America that are far away with crazy time zones! it would be even weirder if i ended up living in leeds. but i think if that was the case we would prob have to meet up despite it being a bad bad thing to meet someone you meet on the internet!

I know i'd love to have a little fan club meeting it would be so fun! even though we've all never met i really feel like i know you quite well! and you're so easy to talk to!

I agree. :) England would be a nice place to meet :lol:

At Richard's place :lol::hysterical:

Yes we are. :lol: The others don't know about it but IT WILL HAPPEN :lol:

I hate tests. I'm sorry that you still have to do tests. :( But it will be over soon, and it's Christmas. :) So what are you going to do on Christmas Eve?

Eh, I am too lazy nowadays.

I get too many essays

Oh yeah, just to let you know, we're not a couple........yet

But, thank you anyways. :D

I am fine, how are you

Ok, so.. do you want to be more that just friends?

I'm good, pretty tired that's all. Just too excited so I can't go to bed. Nothing special is going on but.. I don't know, I'm having a great conversation with Finnish Zepfans. :lol:

Ok, so.. do you want to be more that just friends?

I'm good, pretty tired that's all. Just too excited so I can't go to bed. Nothing special is going on but.. I don't know, I'm having a great conversation with Finnish Zepfans. :lol:

Alright, yay Finnish zepfans

Noora

I kind of want to be more than friends. But, he doesn't know that I am infatuated with him yet. So still we'll see and decide in the future. Right now, I am pretty happy with being friends.

But, if it goes beyond that, I don't mind :D

I'm ok, right now

but, I don't know,

I get annoyed thinking that I have to follow a set of rules I disagree with, like the arranged marriages or what not

I have been thinking about it, and so many people in my family will hate the fact that I am even friends with guys.

I don't hate them and I definitely respect them, but I can fervently tell that they will judge me harshly due to the way I want to lead my life. I just naturally know, and I feel as if I am enclosed in such a circle.

It just haunts me so much, Vannis, I really don't know what I am going to do.

God, Rabia, I can't even imagine how horrible that must be. :(:console:

Thank you so much.

I can't believe some people like the idea of arranged marriages.

I mean it's their opinion and all, but

I say

WHAT THE H%LL

I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than to be pressurized into a marriage, based on what other people would like for me.

I mean

I can't even be friends with guys

But they say,

what's forbidden is even more tempting.

So, eventually, I'll figure it out.

I feel as if this guy and I, at least, have a great friendship together. I don't want to be denied friendship.

Come on now

If I offend someone I'm sorry. But I don't agree with arranged marriages. Rabia, I say do what you want. If there is anything I've learned this year it's don't let other people tell you how to live. And there is no reason that you can't have a great friendship with him.

PS-Hello all.

Archived