Robert Performs with Francis Dunnery

ninelives

OMG!!! I think that seriously might have been the longest 8 and a half minutes of Robert's life!!biggrin.gif

It was definitely fun to see Robert smile sooo many times in a short time!tongue.gif

But man was that ever a train wreck!!!

That girl was absolutely NO help to Robert(I'm sure he was thinking...Where's Alison when I need her?)

I love the dodging of the final hug and Robert's comment...The Francis Dunnery "experience"!biggrin.gif

Sure was a hoot to watch!!! Thanks for sharing!!!biggrin.gif

OMG!!! I think that seriously might have been the longest 8 and a half minutes of Robert's life!!biggrin.gif

It was definitely fun to see Robert smile sooo many times in a short time!tongue.gif

But man was that ever a train wreck!!!

That girl was absolutely NO help to Robert(I'm sure he was thinking...Where's Alison when I need her?)

I love the dodging of the final hug and Robert's comment...The Francis Dunnery "experience"!biggrin.gif

Sure was a hoot to watch!!! Thanks for sharing!!!biggrin.gif

Francis Dunnery has a high center of gravity compared to Jimmy Page.

Jimmy usually holds his guitar closer to hip level, whereas Francis carries his nearer to the heart at chest level.

I don't know why but Francis reminds me of Roger Rabbit.

No - Meg Ireland posted the concert happening in her compendium thread - it was at Wall's restaurant as an end of tour show.

:oops: I missed it on her thread. Thanks Nine

Don't think Robert enjoyed trying to coach that female singer :lol:

Wow! Thanks for posting this! One of my top three favorite Plant solo efforts. I remember on the 'Fate of Nations' tour how Francis Dunnery looked like a pretty big dude on stage next to Plant. His guitar looked like one of those small scale versions you would give to nine year old. I sure wouldn't have recognized Mr. Dunnery ,though. It looks like the years have been kind to him. Thanks again for this post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived