View from your computer

Conneyfogle

From my main web browsing machine.....

viewfromcomputer.jpg

Here are the not so identical twins.. Well, there both computers and I sometimes yell at both of them for not working as I wish, but they are Mac & PC respectfully.

MacandPC.jpg

The PC get most of the use around here because the Mac Pro was so expensive that I don't want to ware it out too quickly. Sorry they came out a little dark. B)

nice set up there typO

paltry speakers though

big-speaker.jpg

oh.em.gee.

That's badass.

If they sound ANYthing like they look, it must be incredible.

That's at my office, so only when I work late-nights do I blow the dust out at all.

mvc561s.jpg

From my desk I look out at my secretary, "the penguin". That sign behind her says, "I am feeling the love". Believe me, I rarely do. She's gone today....probably warming up the sled for tomorrow night....so she can steal all the packages from Whoville. :lol:

and no...I'm not kidding.

mvc561s.jpg

From my desk I look out at my secretary, "the penguin". That sign behind her says, "I am feeling the love". Believe me, I rarely do. She's gone today....probably warming up the sled for tomorrow night....so she can steal all the packages from Whoville. :lol:

and no...I'm not kidding.

Sounds like a good person to be screening your calls if you don't want to talk to any one. :D

nice set up there typO

paltry speakers though

big-speaker.jpg

Those are some big ass compression drivers, and horns!! How good of a low end response do your get off of them? Or do you use a set of sub's? B)

I've got a nice (but inexpensive) set of Tannoy's with matched sub's. They make a good small system but I don't have any high end pre-amp's and my room acoustics's are bad! So I really don't know how well they would perform in a professionally designed/equipped room. B)

Those are some big ass compression drivers, and horns!! How good of a low end response do your get off of them? Or do you use a set of sub's? B)

I've got a nice (but inexpensive) set of Tannoy's with matched sub's. They make a good small system but I don't have any high end pre-amp's and my room acoustics's are bad! So I really don't know how well they would perform in a professionally designed/equipped room. B)

Ahh, they aren't mine I just grabbed the pic off the net, I have some lil' ol' Denons & a couple of Sony's plugged in, now if I had the choice I'd go for these!

audiophile-speakers_69.jpg

Ahh, they aren't mine I just grabbed the pic off the net, I have some lil' ol' Denons & a couple of Sony's plugged in, now if I had the choice I'd go for these!

audiophile-speakers_69.jpg

Not only good but good looking too, yes! Sweet!!!

If I had the cash I'd go for a set of Genelec or Meyer monitors. Tannoy has the old Kingdom Series speakers that they discontinued and are now called the Prestige Series, I prefer a speaker a bit less delicate than all the high end audiophile stuff, plus I like my cross-over's & power amp's built in (active).

Can't post any pics from the library but right now I can see the shelf with all the dvd's and videos, 3 other computers, an old guy who prints out tons of stuff every day (they should charge him) There's a Microfiche machine to my right with filing cabinets, a copy machine to my left that's out of order and the library has nice tall ceilings and lots of big windows to view the foothaills that are covered in snow.

B)

Most of our jets do their sorties in the desert west of here.

mry5uw.jpgwbp8w0.jpg

I watched those guys doing some practice bombing just outside Fallon, Nevada one time.

Awesome!!

I know the Marines at Khe Sanh loved it when the Phantoms flew in to napalm those commie bastards.

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived