A Leaky Cauldron of Harry Potter

MS1

Just thought we could use a place for Potter related posts. I mostly wanted to do it to post the new puppet pals YouTube vid, "Wizard Swears". I think it's right bloody hilarious.

"WIZARD SWEARS" SPOILER BELOW- look only if you've watched the video!!!!

Leprechaun taint! LEPRECHAUN TAINT!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:lol:

Poor wizard! :lol:

Poor Snape Indeed! Man's a bloody hero, and so tortured:

You can see the hurt. I mean it must be hard enough to be someone who's sexually attracted to ghouls, a "nazgulphiliac", without a bunch of griffyndors pointing out you have a floppy wand, too.

innocent.gif

I kind of want those six minutes of my life back.. .

I haven't seen The Order of the Phonenix yet--it comes out on Tuesday on DVD. I meant to go see it this summer, but I was kind of busy...

We saw it in the theater and I was a bit disappointed but I will still be buying the dvd to go with the rest of my collection and re-watching of course so I guess I can't complain too much ^_^

Hubby's reading the books for the first time right now, he happens to be on book 5. I'm so glad he got into them! :D

Dave makes model airplanes? That's fricken adorable, Mandy. :wub:

I posted pictures on the old board, didn't I?

The model airplanes, muscle cars, battleships, trains, etc., are the reason I complain about his pack-rattiness! :lol: If it has a big motor, Dave wants to collect or "duplicate" it... :P

Remember our little USS Constitution talk, Sam? ;)

He loves Harry Potter movies---seriously---now if I could only get him to crack the spine on a novel.... <_<

• 4 years later...

Holy floppy wands! :o

Talk about a major thread bump. I've gotta ask you, Virginia, did you use the search function to pull this topic up or did you actually scroll back to the beginning of time(as it relates to this forum) until you found this thread?

Because if you look at the time stamps, the lifetime of this thread was just a few days, Dec 7 to Dec. 11, 2007...basically the days surrounding the O2 Ertegun Tribute concert. Frankly, I was happily surprised the video in the first post still worked. If you go back through many of the older threads, you'll discover many links and videos posted no longer work.

Still, if you did scroll through all those pages to get to this one, that must have been one major case of insomnia or the boredoms you had, Virginia. ;)

And so, to your question...I should ask do you mean the members as they were in Led Zeppelin's day, or as they are now?

I'm inclined to assign the Potter characters thusly:

Robert Plant = Dumbledore

Jimmy Page = Snape

John Paul Jones = Hermione

John Bonham = Hagrid

Holy floppy wands! :o

Talk about a major thread bump. I've gotta ask you, Virginia, did you use the search function to pull this topic up or did you actually scroll back to the beginning of time(as it relates to this forum) until you found this thread?

Because if you look at the time stamps, the lifetime of this thread was just a few days, Dec 7 to Dec. 11, 2007...basically the days surrounding the O2 Ertegun Tribute concert. Frankly, I was happily surprised the video in the first post still worked. If you go back through many of the older threads, you'll discover many links and videos posted no longer work.

Still, if you did scroll through all those pages to get to this one, that must have been one major case of insomnia or the boredoms you had, Virginia. ;)

And so, to your question...I should ask do you mean the members as they were in Led Zeppelin's day, or as they are now?

I'm inclined to assign the Potter characters thusly:

Robert Plant = Dumbledore

Jimmy Page = Snape

John Paul Jones = Hermione

John Bonham = Hagrid

:lol: A combination of being really bored, coming across some Harry Potter stuff on the internet and the search function. Just one of those random things you wonder out of the blue; I was thinking of JPJ as a Hufflepuff and then was wondering who would be the Slytherin and the Gryffindor...I thought maybe some folks would have fun with it.

The suggestions above were great :)

Archived