The boys in the footage of Black Dog at Madison Square Garden?

They appear about 5 seconds into the solo, after some slow motion clips of Robert, it cuts to a few frames of these guys. Does anyone know who they are or what happened to them? I know they were just some normal kids but they always captured how great Zeppelin was for me, the way one of them is begging Page or Plant to come closer to them, and the other one just looks mindblown.

post-9721-127018743846_thumb.png

Oh, I would like to know about lots of people appearing on the footages (the boys who are allowed to entry on the side door, the blond girl with "LED ZEPPELIN" banner, the girl with hood and the quy filmed on SIBLY etc). This is a kind of immortality. Do they know about those footages? Do they brag about that with their friends? Do they keep it quiet?

Oh, I would like to know about lots of people appearing on the footages (the boys who are allowed to entry on the side door, the blond girl with "LED ZEPPELIN" banner, the girl with hood and the quy filmed on SIBLY etc). This is a kind of immortality. Do they know about those footages? Do they brag about that with their friends? Do they keep it quiet?

How about the cop who lets them in?

"Lot of fun"

He's probably pretty old if he's still alive.

Or the girl with the really blue eye shadow?

Probably a grandma now.

Hard to believe it was that long ago.

btw, i was about the same age as those guys who got let in.

So hopefully, they look as good as i do now :D

i just realised no-one in that Madison Square Garden crowd looks intoxicated

The guy sitting behind the lady (who looks to be possibly Indian or Moroccan?) during SIBLY is totally wasted! He can barely sit up! :lol:

Archived