Rush

lzzoso

5 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Permanent Waves is a good album, Roll The Bones I don’t care for, the rap part in the song Roll The Bones ruins the album even more.

That disc, along with Presto, was so much better live. Ghost of a Chance, etc.I know that can be said about mainly of their discs but those two in particular, IMO. Counterparts going forward, not quite as much.

On 5/27/2019 at 8:12 PM, Walter said:

That disc, along with Presto, was so much better live. Ghost of a Chance, etc.I know that can be said about mainly of their discs but those two in particular, IMO. Counterparts going forward, not quite as much.

I’ll give Roll The Bones a couple more spins.

I (finally) picked up the RUSH Moving Pictures 30th Anniversary edition (CD/DVD) w/ 5.1 audio and video (bonus 3 songs w/ unreleased version of “vital signs”. I cranked the cd 5.1 mix in my car. & was not disappointed at all. The last two anniversary (bonus cd/dvd 5.1 audio) editions (A Farewell To Kings & Hemispheres) are the next to pick up. 

R😎👍

After releasing the 'Rush in Rio' 4 lp set earlier this year they're now releasing a 'Time Machine 2011- Live in Cleveland 4lp set. Just an incredible amount of shit they've been releasing on vinyl, and this 'Cinema Strangiato' (what a cool name) coming up theaters. Rush fans have got it good!

7 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

After releasing the 'Rush in Rio' 4 lp set earlier this year they're now releasing a 'Time Machine 2011- Live in Cleveland 4lp set. Just an incredible amount of shit they've been releasing on vinyl, and this 'Cinema Strangiato' (what a cool name) coming up theaters. Rush fans have got it good!

Absolutely excited about the theatrical release, too!!! I have everything from them except “all the worlds a stage” (their first live album) and a couple of deluxe edition releases (Hemispheres & A Farewell To Kings from the past two or so years). 

R😎👍

Edited by reids

7 hours ago, reids said:

and a couple of deluxe edition releases (Hemispheres & A Farewell To King’s from the past two or so years). 

R😎👍

I need those too, along with some other things. They have been releasing quite a bit that it can be hard to keep up with. I mean there are so many official picture discs, colored vinyls and other promotional vinyls that have come out over their career, you'd be surprised how much official stuff they've released.

Edited by luvlz2

8 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

I need those too, along with some other things. They have been releasing quite a bit that it can be hard to keep up with. I mean there are so many official picture discs, colored vinyls and other promotional vinyls that have come out over their career, you'd be surprised how much official stuff they've released.

Yes, indeed. I found Victor (Alex Solo) and My Favorite Headache (Geddy solo album) a while back, too. 

R😎👍

On 6/19/2019 at 6:56 AM, John M said:

How much better are the remastered versions of A Farewell to Kings and the 1978 concert on the 40th Anniversary edition of A Farewell to Kings?

I’ll let you know as I just ordered them* and expect them within a week or so. 

*The last two anniversary (bonus cd/dvd 5.1 audio) editions (A Farewell To Kings & Hemispheres) along with the remastered cd of “All The World’s A Stage”.

R😎

On 6/26/2019 at 10:14 PM, reids said:

I’ll let you know as I just ordered them* and expect them within a week or so. 

*The last two anniversary (bonus cd/dvd 5.1 audio) editions (A Farewell To Kings & Hemispheres) along with the remastered cd of “All The World’s A Stage”.

R😎

Just got them in today (Canada Day), so I’ll be listening tonight and let you know how these fair with originals.

R😎🇨🇦👍

16CE9073-335E-4F48-A06F-0D9A8CC1E738.jpeg