Rush

lzzoso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Walter said:

You going to the movie? I’m trying to swing it but shit keeps getting in the way...

Fuck I don't know, I'd like to go as well, but unsure at this point. Will look into it further.

3 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Absolutely awesome movie!

Eddie Trunk had a listener / caller from Canada on his Sirius XM Show Volume channel 106 this afternoon who attended screening and said it was 2 hours and 45 minutes with great R40 concert & funny outtakes  (Paul Rudd , etc) . 😎👍

3 hours ago, Walter said:

Man I wanted to be there, but being a parent taxi sucks!! Can’t wait until junior has his license.

Same here. I had to teach, so I missed it, too!  I hope there’s an official R40 blu ray with all the bonus footage from movie premiere and outtakes.

R😎🎸👍

Edited by reids

On 7/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, reids said:

Just got them in today (Canada Day), so I’ll be listening tonight and let you know how these fair with originals.

R😎🇨🇦👍

16CE9073-335E-4F48-A06F-0D9A8CC1E738.jpeg

How are they compared to the original releases?  The original Kings is amazing to start, as is that 1978 concert from Different Stages - I wonder how that concert remaster is and how the bonus tracks are.  Most of all, how much is All the World's a Stage improved?  The original release was on the muddy side.  Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, John M said:

How are they compared to the original releases?  The original Kings is amazing to start, as is that 1978 concert from Different Stages - I wonder how that concert remaster is and how the bonus tracks are.  Most of all, how much is All the World's a Stage improved?  The original release was on the muddy side.  Thanks.

I’ll give Update soon. So much going on lately. Thx for being patient.

in the meantime, here’s an interview w/ Alex. 

R😎🎸👍

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2019 at 8:46 AM, John M said:

All three are improved, especially A Farewell To Kings. Thanks for being patient. The bonus tracks add value to the collection, too. My favorites are Jacob Moon and the Big Wreck covers. 

R😎

Edited by reids

• 2 months later...

Very sad to report this

Neil Peart R.I.P.

he passed Tuesday of brain cancer

He had been battling it for 3 years and kept it private to family and close friends. Reports are coming in from all over the world. I’m sure Geddy and Alex will do a proper tribute in their time with guests. 

R😥

Edited by reids