Ted Nugent at The Electric Factory in Philadelphia 6/19/10

Wolfman

Hi 'Matjaz1'

My statements are not Racist, they are Facts, England is the most Advanced Civilisation ever to exist, i include the British Isles as well as all those English Speaking Nations i mentioned before. Just think what a world we would live in without the input of those said Nations and see where we would be today?

If you think that Africa is at all "Civilised" in the same way we think of ourselves in the English Speaking World as Civilised then you need to visit that Dark Continent and see how far your understanding of what a "Civilised" country really is. And i don't even think of Spain as Civilised, when they sided with the Argies in 1982 i lost any little respect i had for them, what with their "Bull Baiting" you notice i never said "Bull Fighting"? as the Spanish were never ones for a "Fair Fight.

England is a country where to be "ethnic" you have to be "White", we are "Anglo-Saxon" from Northern Europe and our Forefathers were as well, not from the South of the Sahara, just as an Ethnic Nigerian is Black, and that is how God created us and I'm not going to argue with him, or her, sorry Miss. ohmy.gif But as a Nation of Mongrel Breeds i understand why you would think an American can be of any Race or Colour. wink.gif

Roberts love of Afro-Arab music has nothing to do with the way i view the world, he is a rich bastard and i a poor one, so we would have different slants on almost everything, but music is universal, i love some Black Music (The Blues) and hate others (Rap) i love some "White Music" (English Medieval Fayre) and loathe others (Country) i am not driven to make assumptions by Race, Colour or Creed, i make my assumptions by my own experiences and Cold Hard Facts, nothing less.

Regards, Danny

I never said your statements about England and other english speaking nations being the most civilised are racist, i just think they are not particulary true! Yes they contributed quite a lot to civilisation, but they also had slavery, civil wars, abusive colonialism, The States in recent times has done a lot of attacking other countries just for oil, these countries polute the world a lot and so on. Countries like Denmark, Norway and Sweden are a lot more civilised then the States, which has a lot of aggresion, agressive capitalism, poverty and other problems. Switzerland is another country that comes to mind and yes, even Venezuela, which has fantastic social politics!

There are many african countries that are comparable to the western world and some others are as i already said, just not as techically developed, but civilised in behaviour and the whites were extremely uncivilised in Africa when they turned black people to slaves! They had no right!

Ethnic groups in countries are something, that is always cited in terms of procents. Just look things up in various geographical books or even on wikipedia and you will realise, that procents or direct numbers indicate how many ethnic grops of people there are in specific countries, but it's never stated, that a country has a specific ethnic group that ''rules'' above others, because it has the majority and that the anglo saxon is the only group, that is ethnic in England.

And i really don't care about your god and how you think he created us, because i am an atheist. I wouldn't argue with him or her either though, but it's because he will never speak to me, because i don't think it exists. But no matter what you believe, saying that certain things are the way they are, because god has created things like that, is a very poor argument and it would still be, even if i would be religious.

And what you were trying to talk about in that part of your post, was that to be ethnic in England, you have to be anglo-saxon and you didn't manage to provide good arguments! And the truth is ofcourse, that all ethnic groups are equal in England and everywhere else and if you are black in England you are still ethnic, just not in the biggest group!

And saying that America is the nation of Mongrel Breeds is again very racist and insulting!

the whites were extremely uncivilised in Africa when they turned black people to slaves! They had no right!

Oh Matjazi....

If you knew any history, you'd know that Arab Muslims started the African slave trade. They created the market, and made a shitload of money out of it. Nowadays of course, in an attempt to seek refuge from their white oppressors, black Americans are turning increasingly to Islam, which is kind of ironic, don't you think?

Regarding your reply to my post, I trust science when it is founded on reliable empirical evidence. By the same token, I distrust all organised religion, which I consider to be at best a form of mind control, and at worst a form of mental illness.

I would have no problem if it were proven that we originate from Africa, and I have no problem with black people. I'm actually married to a woman whom many people would consider to be black.

The only people I have a problem with are those who blindly accept what they are told and who then seek to assert an intellectual or moral superiority over those who, by demanding proof before believing in anything, demonstate that they are in fact more intelligent than the idiots who take things at face value.

Oh Matjazi....

If you knew any history, you'd know that Arab Muslims started the African slave trade. They created the market, and made a shitload of money out of it. Nowadays of course, in an attempt to seek refuge from their white oppressors, black Americans are turning increasingly to Islam, which is kind of ironic, don't you think?

Regarding your reply to my post, I trust science when it is founded on reliable empirical evidence. By the same token, I distrust all organised religion, which I consider to be at best a form of mind control, and at worst a form of mental illness.

I would have no problem if it were proven that we originate from Africa, and I have no problem with black people. I'm actually married to a woman whom many people would consider to be black.

The only people I have a problem with are those who blindly accept what they are told and who then seek to assert an intellectual or moral superiority over those who, by demanding proof before believing in anything, demonstate that they are in fact more intelligent than the idiots who take things at face value.

well the western society has a lot to do with slavery, no matter who started it!

And it's great to hear, you are criticall towards religion!

I just think, that our origin in Africa is pretty much prooven! I think the links i provided show that pretty well!

I never said your statements about England and other english speaking nations being the most civilised are racist, i just think they are not particulary true! Yes they contributed quite a lot to civilisation, but they also had slavery, civil wars, abusive colonialism, The States in recent times has done a lot of attacking other countries just for oil, these countries polute the world a lot and so on. Countries like Denmark, Norway and Sweden are a lot more civilised then the States, which has a lot of aggresion, agressive capitalism, poverty and other problems. Switzerland is another country that comes to mind and yes, even Venezuela, which has fantastic social politics!

Hi 'Matjaz1'

I'm talking about Modern Civilisation, not about 1 or 2 hundred years ago, we have moved on and we have risen above all others to take first place as the Worlds Foremost Civilised Country, bar none.

In 1772 it was ruled that slavery in England be illegal. The Slave Trade in and out of the British Empire was outlawed in 1807. The Abolition of Slavery Act of 1833 abolished slavery in the rest of the British Empire. The rest of the World including the USA carried it on until what, 1863 or there abouts, some countries like Mauritania still keep slaves, yes a Black/Arabic African Country that still practices slavery, really civilised they are, not.

And why the other candidates you put up come in behind England.

USA. Still has the death penalty.

Denmark and Norway. Still hunt Whales.

Switzerland. Still makes it money from Nazi Gold, some drilled from Jewish teeth.

Sweden. A hard one but the fact that their best ever export was Abba rules them out too.

Venezuela. Are you having a laugh? and the fact that English is not its first language rules it out as well.

England. 5 The Rest of the World. 0

There are many african countries that are comparable to the western world and some others are as i already said, just not as techically developed, but civilised in behaviour and the whites were extremely uncivilised in Africa when they turned black people to slaves! They had no right!

I know this might come as a shock to you but The Torah, The Bible and the Koran all allow for slavery, in fact they insist on it, just go a read those books and you will find out for your self. Did you never hear of the Barbary Pirates? they were gathering slaves from Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland and all along the Atlantic Coast of Europe around 1000AD to 1800AD and taking them back to Africa. Millions of White Europeans were transported to a life of Slavery in Black Africa "what comes around goes around" and "as you sow so shall you reap" anyone who feels hard done by should remember those quotes.

African countries that compare to England? name me one?

And please don't forget, it was Black Africans who went and caught the Slaves in the first place, then sold them on to the Whites, the Spanish and Portuguese were practicing Slavery long before the British and were it not for the British Navy they probably still would, shame on them. :yesnod:

Ethnic groups in countries are something, that is always cited in terms of procents. Just look things up in various geographical books or even on wikipedia and you will realise, that procents or direct numbers indicate how many ethnic grops of people there are in specific countries, but it's never stated, that a country has a specific ethnic group that ''rules'' above others, because it has the majority and that the anglo saxon is the only group, that is ethnic in England.

There are many immigrant groups that live in England, but it was the English that gave their name to this country, it means "Land of the Angles" they have been here the longest (since the 6th century AD) have 88.2% of the population, the other 11.8% are recent immigrants, not English, but they are allowed to live in peace, follow whatever religion they choose, and have the same rights as any Englishman or Woman, another reason why we English are considered the Centre of World Civilisation, everyone wants to live here. ;)

And i really don't care about your god and how you think he created us, because i am an atheist. I wouldn't argue with him or her either though, but it's because he will never speak to me, because i don't think it exists. But no matter what you believe, saying that certain things are the way they are, because god has created things like that, is a very poor argument and it would still be, even if i would be religious.

You might not care about my God, for he has forsaken me too, but don't speak ill of Jimmy Page either, for he is God to us all. :notworthy:

People are different for different reasons, they inhabit different regions for different reasons, it would be better if we all stuck to our own regions, but that isn't the way of the world now so i'll just have to get along with it, like it or not, others don't and do something about it, like Genocide, that's why I'm Civilised and they are not, you get my drift?

And what you were trying to talk about in that part of your post, was that to be ethnic in England, you have to be anglo-saxon and you didn't manage to provide good arguments! And the truth is ofcourse, that all ethnic groups are equal in England and everywhere else and if you are black in England you are still ethnic, just not in the biggest group!

You're right, all ethnic groups are equal in England, but only the White Anglo Saxon Ethnics have the right to call themselves "English" if you are Black and come from England you are called "Black British" as you are a citizen of Great Britain, but you are not truly English, just as i or my children could never be called "Nigerian" however much we suntan. B)

And saying that America is the nation of Mongrel Breeds is again very racist and insulting!

Just what is it that you have a problem with? America has how many immigrant ethnic groups? lets see?

1. English

2. Welsh

3. Scotch

4. Irish

5. German

6. French

7. Spanish

8. Dutch

9. Swedish

10. Norwegian

11. Danish

12. Icelandic

13. Czech

14. Polish

15. Ukrainian

16. Russian

17. Japanese

18. Finnish (I hope so)

19. Eskimos

20. Natives (Red Skins)

If you were a breed of dog you couldn't enter Crufts you know? :lol: So my statement was neither Racist nor Insulting was it? it was truthful and factual, your problem is the indoctrination you have suffered all you life about what is Racism and what isn't, and what is Insulting and what isn't, now piss off before i really get Insulting. :o (That was a joke by the way)

Regards, Danny

Just what is it that you have a problem with? America has how many immigrant ethnic groups? lets see?

1. English

2. Welsh

3. Scotch

4. Irish

5. German

6. French

7. Spanish

8. Dutch

9. Swedish

10. Norwegian

11. Danish

12. Icelandic

13. Czech

14. Polish

15. Ukrainian

16. Russian

17. Japanese

18. Finnish (I hope so)

19. Eskimos

20. Natives (Red Skins)

Blimey, Danny.

I can't believe you left the Italians off that list. :(

And is Icelandic even a race? :D

Sweden. A hard one but the fact that their best ever export was Abba rules them out too.

Hardly, our country fooled the rest of the world who bought the whole concept without hesitation, and you still buy it (Mamma Mia etc). That would rule you guys out.

Seriously, I believe in viewing my home country with a critical eye, in that way we can only try to make things even better. Being too relaxed and comfortly you can go downhill very fast without seeing it happen. Neither GB or any other country is perfect.

ON TOPIC: I don't like the guy and most of his recorded catalog is junk. But I do love The Amboy Dukes!

How cool is this!!

Hi 'Matjaz1'

I'm talking about Modern Civilisation, not about 1 or 2 hundred years ago, we have moved on and we have risen above all others to take first place as the Worlds Foremost Civilised Country, bar none.

In 1772 it was ruled that slavery in England be illegal. The Slave Trade in and out of the British Empire was outlawed in 1807. The Abolition of Slavery Act of 1833 abolished slavery in the rest of the British Empire. The rest of the World including the USA carried it on until what, 1863 or there abouts, some countries like Mauritania still keep slaves, yes a Black/Arabic African Country that still practices slavery, really civilised they are, not.

And why the other candidates you put up come in behind England.

USA. Still has the death penalty.

Denmark and Norway. Still hunt Whales.

Switzerland. Still makes it money from Nazi Gold, some drilled from Jewish teeth.

Venezuela. Are you having a laugh? and the fact that English is not its first language rules it out as well.

England. 5 The Rest of the World. 0 ]

Yes modern England certainly is one of the most civilised in the world, i just find it a bit silly, to put it above all and if you consider history it's even harder to judge such things! Your arguments about countries i mentioned are quite clever, but i'm shure you could find a reason like that for England as well, so i still think its' hard to say who is the most civilised.

I know this might come as a shock to you but The Torah, The Bible and the Koran all allow for slavery, in fact they insist on it, just go a read those books and you will find out for your self. Did you never hear of the Barbary Pirates? they were gathering slaves from Ireland, Wales, England, Scotland and all along the Atlantic Coast of Europe around 1000AD to 1800AD and taking them back to Africa. Millions of White Europeans were transported to a life of Slavery in Black Africa "what comes around goes around" and "as you sow so shall you reap" anyone who feels hard done by should remember those quotes.

African countries that compare to England? name me one?

And please don't forget, it was Black Africans who went and caught the Slaves in the first place, then sold them on to the Whites, the Spanish and Portuguese were practicing Slavery long before the British and were it not for the British Navy they probably still would, shame on them. yesnod.gif

It doesn't suprise me at all, that the Bible and Koran support slavery, you can expect just about anything from such books! And as i said before, i don't care who started slavery and i don't care who ended it first, i just used slavery as an argument to prove, that England did uncivilised things in the past, although it is indeed very civilised now!

There are many immigrant groups that live in England, but it was the English that gave their name to this country, it means "Land of the Angles" they have been here the longest (since the 6th century AD) have 88.2% of the population, the other 11.8% are recent immigrants, not English, but they are allowed to live in peace, follow whatever religion they choose, and have the same rights as any Englishman or Woman, another reason why we English are considered the Centre of World Civilisation, everyone wants to live here. wink.gif

Yes, the English are the majority shure, but i just wanted to say, that you sounded a bit, like the biggest ethic group in England is somewhat superior, more important and the only one that can be called 'at home'' in England!

You might not care about my God, for he has forsaken me too, but don't speak ill of Jimmy Page either, for he is God to us all. notworthy.gif

I could imagine you were just using god as i figure of speech, i just wasn't completely shure and i also felt you avoided giving good reasons, by just saying that how god created us. Oh yeah and Jimmy is god shure, unless he does the bow thing, right!!?? It gets quite devious, when he tortures the strings with the fiddle stick!!wink.gifcool.gif

You're right, all ethnic groups are equal in England, but only the White Anglo Saxon Ethnics have the right to call themselves "English" if you are Black and come from England you are called "Black British" as you are a citizen of Great Britain, but you are not truly English, just as i or my children could never be called "Nigerian" however much we suntan. cool.gif

I think if you are an English citizen, you are truly English, no matter where your basic origin is. I understand that you are trying to say, that only the ones that are Aglo-saxon are truly English, because they are from the basic tribe that came to England and all others came latter. But what i'm trying to say is, that form the viewpoint of ''official recogniton'' in terms of documents you have and what you are called by public personel and also in formal everyday conversation, you are truly English, if you were born in England or if you gained an English passport and it doesn't matter if primarily you are ethnicaly black or whatever! So one thing is what you are in terms of antropological origin and the other is who you officially are, by belonging to a certain country!

1. English

2. Welsh

3. Scotch

4. Irish

5. German

6. French

7. Spanish

8. Dutch

9. Swedish

10. Norwegian

11. Danish

12. Icelandic

13. Czech

14. Polish

15. Ukrainian

16. Russian

17. Japanese

18. Finnish (I hope so)

19. Eskimos

20. Natives (Red Skins)

If you were a breed of dog you couldn't enter Crufts you know? laugh.gif So my statement was neither Racist nor Insulting was it? it was truthful and factual, your problem is the indoctrination you have suffered all you life about what is Racism and what isn't, and what is Insulting and what isn't, now piss off before i really get Insulting. ohmy.gif (That was a joke by the way)

Regards, Danny

No problem, i just thought that it's a little derogatory to use words like Mongrel Breeds, it just seemed like you thought there is something wrong with people, who are not completely white or black and that they are less worth then the ''clean ones''... I didn't think you actually wanted to say they are worthless dogs!

Blimey, Danny.

I can't believe you left the Italians off that list. :(

And is Icelandic even a race? :D

Hi danelectro59'

I had a message from a very good friend of mine on here, who just happens to be from Sicilian stock, and he "made me an offer i couldn't refuse", and as i didn't want to wake up and find a horses head in my bed to remind me of the Nag that had just left it i decided to take his advice and leave the Italians out of it. ;)

"Icelandic" is what happens when you leave your Todger in the Freezer :o so don't do it. :lol:

Regards, Danny

No problem, i just thought that it's a little derogatory to use words like Mongrel Breeds, it just seemed like you thought there is something wrong with people, who are not completely white or black and that they are less worth then the ''clean ones''... I didn't think you actually wanted to say they are worthless dogs!

I thank you 'Matjaz1', for understanding my way of telling it as it is and not as some people with agendas are telling it, i do use some very unusual words to put point across but in no way are they meant to be offensive, its just my unsophisticated way of making my point.

I have no problems with anybody, whatever Country, Religion, Race, Colour, Gender, they may be from or what ever team they support, but i do see thing different;y from most people, this is because i believe that i have cast off the shackles ot indoctronation and predudice and can see the world for what is it and not for what other people want me to see, we are all GODS Children, even those like you who do not believe in GOD are welcome in his Kingdom, and if he will not welcome you in to his Kingdom then he can fcuk off for he is no GOD of mine. :o:lol:

I do have a problem with the way certain sections of our society cannot see the way we breed dogs and the way that the human race breeds amongst itself are similar.

If i breed a "German Shepherd" Dog in England can i call the Pups "English Shepherds"? i think not, and how about an "English Bull Terrier" breed in Saudi Arabia being called a " Saudi Arabian Bull Terrier"? its just not right is it? I wont bother you with using Human Breeds/Tribes/Ethnicity in the same way as i know it WOULD offend someone and i have/had no intention of doing that.

I have said this before and to no avail, but i believe that a People give/gave their own name to where they settle, to THEIR LAND.

England=Home of the English

France=Home of the French

Germany=Home of the Germans

Israel=Home of the Israelis

Palestine=Home of the Palestinians

America=Home of the Free (You got me there :lol:)

So if you are not from the Tribe of the English, please don't be offended if i call you something else will you? :)

Regards, Danny

Hardly, our country fooled the rest of the world who bought the whole concept without hesitation, and you still buy it (Mamma Mia etc). That would rule you guys out.

Seriously, I believe in viewing my home country with a critical eye, in that way we can only try to make things even better. Being too relaxed and comfortly you can go downhill very fast without seeing it happen. Neither GB or any other country is perfect.

ON TOPIC: I don't like the guy and most of his recorded catalog is junk. But I do love The Amboy Dukes!

How cool is this!!

Swede, you are right on about Abba, and the Amboy Dukes. Nothing Nugent did afterwards is that good. I'm sure he puts on a good show and I don't really care about any musician's political views but IMHO Uncle Ted is a vulgar hypocrite.

Archived