Chelsea Clinton's Wedding will have luxury Porta-Potties

The Rover

20 Foot Presidential Series Luxury Mobile Restroom Trailer

20ft_presidential_lrg.jpg

20ft_presidential.jpg

For the ultimate refinement, comfort and style, choose the 20 Ft. Presidential Series Luxury Mobile Restroom Trailer - designed for your special event in NH, MA, ME, RI, VT, CT, NY and beyond. If you require luxury restroom trailer facilities that rival four star hotel restrooms, with all the amenities associated with ultimate luxury, choose Dave's Crowd Management Services 20 Ft. Presidential Series Luxury Mobile Restroom Trailer.

Both the women's and men's suites are spacious and climate-controlled, with generous china sinks, private locking bathrooms, immaculate full-size porcelain flush toilets, faux marble wall finish with stained wood trim and other unique amenities listed below. Our courteous on-site attendant ensures the 20 Ft. Presidential Series Luxury Mobile Restroom Trailer remains clean and maintained throughout your event. Our Event Restroom Trailers are available for weekend, short-term and long-term rentals. Find out why the most respected caterers and event coordinators have chosen Dave's Crowd Management Services as the trusted provider of Presidential Luxury Restroom Trailers in NH, MA, VT, CT, RI, ME, NY, serving all of the Northeast.

http://www.davesseptic.com/20_foot_luxury_mobile_restroom_trailer.php

Seriously? Like the venue doesn't have restrooms already?

I heard that this wedding is rumored to cost $3million. Crazy crap. If I were getting married tomorrow, my wedding would cost the cost of the marriage license and the justice of the peace. ;)

Seems too nice to Piss or Poo in dun it? i would just do it in a bottle or in a sheet of news paper and throw it out the window. :o

Regards, Danny

PS, How much they gonna charge for a dump anyway?

Seems too nice to Piss or Poo in dun it? i would just do it in a bottle or in a sheet of news paper and throw it out the window. :o

Regards, Danny

As a guy, I would consider a privilege to take a whiz in the bushes. :)

Seriously? Like the venue doesn't have restrooms already?

I heard that this wedding is rumored to cost $3million. Crazy crap. If I were getting married tomorrow, my wedding would cost the cost of the marriage license and the justice of the peace. ;)

There is suppose to be at least 500 guests, so I guess they felt the need to make sure there were enough facilities to accomodate that many people.

I would be happy to sit my fanny down on one those immaculate porcelain privys and take advantage of the luxurious ameneties it has to offer, but I think my invite was lost in the mail. :D

Regards, Danny

I've heard that if you request it your poo can be taken home in a doggie bag along with the used TP as we must be environmentally conscious ya' know.

B)

And don't forget the papa of the bride might need some space for giving the big tip to an attractive, nubile support staffer.Bridesmaid dresses aren't blue, are they?

Oh well.. have a cigar, you're gonna go far... which one is pink?

Hi all,

The Clinton's are paying for the johns,cake and open bar.However they are not directly paying for the Secret Service,which the father and mother are afforded.Nor the no-fly-zone over the event.

Still good luck Chelsea,best wishes!

KB

Criminy!

All of that and the shit will still stink, even with the latest super duper air fresheners installed.

And after a few drinks, the pee will find it's way on that fine hardwood flooring.

Could've saved some dough as the latest plastic porta-pots are more than just efficient.

Hell, they even have hand sanitizers installed in them.

Apparently they gift wrapped the urinal cakes so you could enjoy them at home.

Hi Babs,

Are "Urinal Cakes" a North American delicacy or something? you know, like our "Chocolate Brownies"? :o

Kind Regards, Danny

Archived