Roger Waters' presents "THE WALL"

dpat

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering when David is going to be making his triumphant appearance. Roger said it was going to be one of the Stateside shows. If he didn't do any of the shows in the New York/New Jersey area, he might be going to one of the shows in Los Angeles, which is where the original Wall concerts started -- that makes the most sense to me, now that I think about it. I would almost guarantee that David is doing one of the shows in Los Angeles.

• 6 months later...

Here is one full show from Holland

My own impressions:

Great visual spectacle with superb use of the beamers (I guess they used at least 12 beamers to do all the projections, which made it possible to put a different image on each seperate brick)

The surround sound was amazing, at least when you stood in the center section.

Special praise to the vocals by the guys from Venice, very tight harmonies.

Thanks to Roger who finally gave me the kick to listen to Huun Huur Tu at 180 decibels during the half hour break.......excellent choice.

And a big FUCK YOU to the people who confiscated our photo camera.

Edited by reswati

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

^^So did anyone go see this? It was incredible. Definitely going to pick this up when it hits shelves. The sound was incredible, and the visuals. Done really well.

I did, I thought it was an incredible experience, superb cinematography (no quick cut jump shots like CB) amazing sound. I thought the documentary footage moving and poignant, not intrusive in any way, I and the people I went with absolutely loved it. Really looking forward for the two disc Blu-Ray to come out In November.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Roger-Waters-The-Wall-Deluxe-630x420.thu

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/roger-waters-super-deluxe-the-wall/

Collector's Monumental Special Edition

One-of-a-kind box ser with triple gatefold and hand-applied graphics. Each set is unique

Amazing Dsplay Piece

5 1/2 feet when fully open

Weighs 25 lbs.

4 discs of 180 gram audiophile vinyl in red, white, clear and black, with a unique engraving

170 page full color hard cover book showcasing  live and behind the scenes images from the 2010-2013 tour and the film.

2 CDs containing the full live soundtrack

3 Blu-ray discs containing the full feature length film and bonus features:

The SImple Facts - A Conversation with Nick Mason and Roger Waters

A new documentary about the making of the tour

Buenos Aires Time Lapse

Athens Time Lapse

A Visit to Frank Thompson

Facebook Films (36 mini episodes)

Comfortably Numb Live at The 02 with special appearance by David Gilmour

Outside The Wall Live at The 02 with special appearance by David Gilmour and Nick Mason

Download code for digital versions of all music included in the package

Once ordered, customers will recieve a special hard cover "Save the Date" folio that contains 2 art prints. Folio will be shipped in November, perfect for holiday giving

The main boxes will ship in early 2016

https://rogerwaters.com/sde/

Agreed!  Plus it's all Waters and not Floyd, correct?

Correct, besides including "Comfortably Numb" and "Outside The Wall" live at the 02 with special appearances by David Gilmour and Nick Mason and 'The Simple Facts - A conversation with Nick Mason and Roger Waters" the rest of the material in the super deluxe box set is all Roger Waters. I did go see the movie recently when it premiered and the audio and video was absolutely phenomenal! The price is steep though, too steep for me, $350 would be more reasonable I suppose.