What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

I just listened to 6/21/77.

Not a fan to say the least

Too long, too booring.

No quarter just keeps dragging on, that "guitar solo" after a bad Heartbreaker is plain bad, Achilles just sounds dull ... There use to be a time when only Moby Dick would bore the heck out of me, but I feel in this show 3 or 4 songs gave me the same impression.

Edited by RaKaCHa

Happy 50th anniversary to the Detroit 1973 gigs! Listening specifically to the July 13, 1978 show tonight. One of my least-heard bootlegs...I've only listened to it in full three or four times. Tonight makes five.

On 7/10/2023 at 9:27 PM, RaKaCHa said:

I just listened to 6/21/77.

Not a fan to say the least

Too long, too booring.

No quarter just keeps dragging on, that "guitar solo" after a bad Heartbreaker is plain bad, Achilles just sounds dull ... There use to be a time when only Moby Dick would bore the heck out of me, but I feel in this show 3 or 4 songs gave me the same impression.

Great gig, and love the NQ of this show. Kashmir too

Edited by Xolo1974

50th anniversary of the 1973 tour rolls on  Tonight's stop...Baltimore, Maryland July 23, 1973.

The last hour of the tape is a Baltimore social document. Love the chatter about acid trips and Merriweather Post Pavilion.