What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

On 6/22/2024 at 4:33 PM, SteveZ98 said:

This is the next release. It should be ready next weekend. The sample below reminded me how remarkable it is that this kind of thing is possible on a home computer.

Always loved WLL from this gig!

On 6/23/2024 at 9:33 AM, SteveZ98 said:

This is the next release. It should be ready next weekend. The sample below reminded me how remarkable it is that this kind of thing is possible on a home computer.

Jones and Bonham underneath that is so mad.

47 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Jones and Bonham underneath that is so mad.

I was thinking the same thing last night as I was working on this. I love how they're laying down the rhythm like it's a regular song while Jimmy is creating this sonic hurricane with the theremin that seems to have no relationship to any normal kind of music, yet it all fits together perfectly.   

35 minutes ago, SteveZ98 said:

I was thinking the same thing last night as I was working on this. I love how they're laying down the rhythm like it's a regular song while Jimmy is creating this sonic hurricane with the theremin that seems to have no relationship to any normal kind of music, yet it all fits together perfectly.   

Steve did you ever do 21/3/75?

On 6/24/2024 at 9:34 PM, SteveZ98 said:

100%. Like so may of their extended jams, it always just fits. Even when they seem to be in competition with each other, they are just so insanely in tune with each other. I can't think of which song, but some live '77 jams at times have me thinking they are almost fighting each other, but it turns out it all gels in unexpected ways. It's one of the primary reasons why they are the best to ever do it. Adventurous and stable. Out in the cosmos, and rock solid. All at once.

On 6/23/2024 at 2:33 AM, SteveZ98 said:

Nice. The best funk/ theremin freakouts should be joined into a 15-30 minute piece that then could be played in a loop.