The clips come in!

i can see by the messages here that their (led zep's) part of the ahmet ertegun (sic) reunion was a success. i did pray for them earlier yesterday, and now i know that god does listen.

if they come to the pnc-bank arts center in new jersey i will definitely be there!

rock on page, plant, jones and bonham (jason!)

(Forgive me - I'm working on a compilation for a dear, dear friend of mine, so this is all new to me, although Zeppelin is not.)

I snagged a ton of stuff off of YouTube last night and this morning. I've got an FLV video labeled "Dazed and Confused" - I'm not altogether certain if it's the full version or not.

However - I would be happy to upload if if you all have the player/converter and want to find out if it's the right one.

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

try this one-Dazed and Confused;

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I know it's been said many times but, seriously I just want to thank each and every one of you who has posted pics and clips from last night. Being a new member here was awesome enough to me ya know? But you all have really made me feel like I was at the show last night. Ya'll are one bunch of amazing people! :notworthy:

I want to thank everyone who posted clips. Hopefully I will be lucky enough to be able to see Led Zeppelin some day!!! I had the chance to see page/plant together, page solo, and jason bonham solo.But never altogether, please god make them do it again in the US,PLEASE!!!!!

Edited by dfensty

(Forgive me - I'm working on a compilation for a dear, dear friend of mine, so this is all new to me, although Zeppelin is not.)

I snagged a ton of stuff off of YouTube last night and this morning. I've got an FLV video labeled "Dazed and Confused" - I'm not altogether certain if it's the full version or not.

However - I would be happy to upload if if you all have the player/converter and want to find out if it's the right one.

The short version(s) are around 2:04, the long/full are around 9-10 min. Media Player or FLV player ok?