The clips come in!

It will take me a while but I will try to make a full tribute to last night's superb perfomance. I still have to find more vids and photos. I bet that more people are already doing that in their own blogs. It will be quite a challenge. ;)

THANK YOU to all who have shared in this thread! I am so jealous of those who attended!

I am so proud of the group ! They really seemed to have kicked ass!

I am especially proud for Jason. He really did his dad justice.

Unfortunately for him, the last reunions that he drummed for were of poor sound quality/mix so he came across "weak", but he has always had his dad's heavy hand, and that was never the case. It just seems that last night he really put his heart behind playing his parts more accurate & it came across loud and clear.

Jason, if you ever read this - GREAT JOB, MAN, I AM SURE THAT YOUR DAD IS VERY PROUD OF YOU AS A PERSON AND FOR YOUR PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT! I bet my dad was sitting next to yours somewhere last night watching you - my dad loved Kashmir !!!

peace!

Pop I

Thanks Claudia. More thanks to the people who post these videos to youtube. I am still busy with other things today, but my mind is flying away, dreaming that I will manage to see them live too some day. I felt many times like being with them especially while hiking the Welsh mountains.

sorry but it looks a bit dated now. i was there in the beginning, whats going on , there's still a couple of beatles about , maybe they should get together as well, whats wrong with todays bands??????????????????? a lot of them are better. and now i hear 3/4 zep are planning tour, ( god please spare us) zep were once legends, now it's all gone sad.

if anyone wants all my old stuff, check out e bay, as it's all going..

JOHN R I P

How utterly narrowminded

Another one who thinks life should end with youth.

No one is forcing you to look.

John Bonham wouldn't begrudge people he loved having fun after 27 years.

RIP? yes but that doesn't mean we all have to die with him.

:rolleyes:

KASHMIR

Amazing!!!

Indeed!

When my husband and I were reading the setlist, I said, softly, "Kashmir" and he said, softly, "Damn." Then when he watched this vid, it was the first time I saw a trace of remorse cross his face about not being about to get tickets. We love just about every Zep song, but Kashmir has always been and always will be our special song.

sorry but it looks a bit dated now. i was there in the beginning, whats going on , there's still a couple of beatles about , maybe they should get together as well, whats wrong with todays bands??????????????????? a lot of them are better. and now i hear 3/4 zep are planning tour, ( god please spare us) zep were once legends, now it's all gone sad.

if anyone wants all my old stuff, check out e bay, as it's all going..

JOHN R I P

What a sad boring existance you must have :(

so many ppl...and all of them seem to have crappy 3mpx mobile phones lol couldnt some1 get a proper dvd cam or summat? :)

The tapers who are serious about getting quality stuff out there will not be rushing home to post low quality stuff on youtube. Typically tapers will wait until they have had a chance to clean it up before "releasing", that will take some time. I wouldn't expect to see any quality stuff for a few weeks and I doubt youtube and blogs will be where it's found. Considering there are so many cell phone clips no doubt some serious tapers got their gear in I expect that quality bootlegs of the entire show will be making the rounds in the usual places soon.

hot damn, these clips are awesome! I've only seen a tiny bit of In My Time Of Dying, wish I could see the whole thing, and I can't find No Quarter anywhere... :( anyone who posts those is my hero :)

There were loads of people videoing throughout the concert, some with surprisingly good cameras. I would expect a flood of videos later this week when people return home.

The tapers who are serious about getting quality stuff out there will not be rushing home to post low quality stuff on youtube. Typically tapers will wait until they have had a chance to clean it up before "releasing", that will take some time. I wouldn't expect to see any quality stuff for a few weeks and I doubt youtube and blogs will be where it's found. Considering there are so many cell phone clips no doubt some serious tapers got their gear in I expect that quality bootlegs of the entire show will be making the rounds in the usual places soon.
Where would these usual places be? If it is not public info, could you please PM me. Thanks a million

Archived