The clips come in!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you to all who posted the clips! I feel that I got to at least see and feel a part of the magic that was that show.

And thank you, Led Zeppelin for twenty years (how long I've been a fan) of wonderful music and memories!

Good morning from rainy Finland. What a day, what a day. Our boys did it!!!!

Thank you all so much for posting these amazing clips. Words can't describe my feelings now, this all is almost too emotional. I'm just happy to be alive and see all this happening.

And Jason, he's just great, absolutely! Mighty Zeppelin flies again!!

I'm in the same shape, Hotplant! :console: I was crying on and off all day, in between dancing around the house to every Zeppelin song they played on the radio like some sort of manic-depressive! And no daughter to bring me coffee!

I'd better skip the caffeine anyway or I'll be a wide-awake, up-all-night, giddy, singing, dancing drunk out in the streets driving all my neighbors crazy! :P

Glad to hear I'm not the only one whos been crying.

Weird isn't it?

:blush:

This is just like the Guns N Roses shows a couple of years back, its amazing how good the quality of some of the clips you can see just a couple of hours after the show. Within days we had full shows available for download, some fans even split up in the venue with a camera each to make multi shot videos :) All we need is a little patience!

Archived