The clips come in!

Very depressing after what was pulled on me. HOWEVER my friends thank EWE very much for the li tidbits :blink::blink:

Rolls>>> :wacko:

PS I will pray for a new DVD...and a tour in 2008 or 2009. Or even just a few shows. Just PLEASE dont do them in some raffle jiggy bob that was a solid ass fuck up.

And if by what was pulled on you - you are referring to me, please stop I did not do anything ok? :angry:

Its not YouTube with the the the STH Question. If He was Lip syncing( i assuming thats the reason behide the question) He wouldt casullay came back to the microphone. (Unless hes really is a golden god) It seems like everthing is shot digitly and its probaly a lag in the video proccecer for the big screen.

Of course he wasn't synching... I was there and it was a lag in the video processor, you're right.

I had the most amazing night... There were tears all round by the end and I nearly completely lost it during Kashmir. I have to say, I was SO exhausted when I left... Emotionally and physically drained but spiritually uplifted.

One bar at the o2 was playing Zep LOUD before the gig... People were chatting, dancing, drinking, high fiving each other, just beaming.

Haven't come down to earth yet... Can't write anymore - I'm filling up with tears. Again.

Awesome.

Minx xx :D

Archived