Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
zola

The clips come in!

alas i cudnt get the radio broadcast to hear concert live or get these vidz. Memo to self ask santa for pc and digital download equipment. Glad u all enjoyed event

Black Dog B)

Very depressing after what was pulled on me. HOWEVER my friends thank EWE very much for the li tidbits :blink::blink:

Rolls>>> :wacko:

PS I will pray for a new DVD...and a tour in 2008 or 2009. Or even just a few shows. Just PLEASE dont do them in some raffle jiggy bob that was a solid ass fuck up.

Jeez............some of these clips are having a very very strong effect on me emotionally!!!! lol

And the clip of For Your Life, head to toe goosebumps!

Kashmir, awesome, STH, almost blubbertime!!! lol

sorry but it looks a bit dated now. i was there in the beginning, whats going on , there's still a couple of beatles about , maybe they should get together as well, whats wrong with todays bands??????????????????? a lot of them are better. and now i hear 3/4 zep are planning tour, ( god please spare us) zep were once legends, now it's all gone sad.

if anyone wants all my old stuff, check out e bay, as it's all going..

JOHN R I P

sorry but it looks a bit dated now. i was there in the beginning, whats going on , there's still a couple of beatles about , maybe they should get together as well, whats wrong with todays bands??????????????????? a lot of them are better. and now i hear 3/4 zep are planning tour, ( god please spare us) zep were once legends, now it's all gone sad.

JOHN R I P

And?

KASHMIR

Amazing!!!

Yeah, I like it the most, along with GTBT. Please Jimmy, don't leave us salivate on YouTube videos for long! We want the real stuff out as soon as possible.

Man, do I sound as a newbie or what?

JOHN R I P

That's the weirdest comment ever to post after such a triumphant night. If you're just here to sell stuff why don't you just disappear to ebay and make your money? Read the reviews, you're wrong.

JOHN R I P

Thanks for Dropping By......

You can Leave Now :)

please, If someone dowloaded IMTOD, repost it on youtube

I can download it from 4shared.com!!!

thankx

bodhran

JOHN R I P

ARE YOU KIDDING?!!!!!!!

Yes YOU can leave... :wave:

I'm bursting with pride, at how truly amazing they are.

Of all the videos so far, Kashmir wins hands down. Jason Bonham leads the song and pushes Page and Plant. Jones holds things together calmly. Plant dispenses with the mic stand (finally) and seems to embrace his youth...something I think he doesn't want to do.

THANKS GOD SUCH A THING HAPENNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRAYYYYYY

THAK TO ALL THE GUYS WHO RECORDED THOSE GOLD MOMENTS!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: