The clips come in!

Just saw this on mtv.com .. I'm sorry if it's been posted already :unsure:

AHMET ERTEGUN TRIBUTE CONCERT TO COME OUT ON DVD. Good news for the millions of people who want to go to the Ahmet Ertegun Tribute Concert on Monday, but aren't able to - the event will be recorded for a DVD release. The show, which pays tribute to the Atlantic Records co-founder, will feature performances from Foreigner, Paul Rodgers, Bill Wyman, Charlie Watts and, most notably, a reunited Led Zeppelin. There's no word on when the DVD will hit shelves.

I have to admit that I was very skeptical about this concert. Would Robert's voice hold up? Would Jimmy have the stamina for a two hour set? Would Jason be able to add the power of his dad that was so lacking in the Page/Plant concerts of a few years ago? I had no worries about Jones seeing that he looks to be in incredible shape physically and musically.

I am utterly shocked at how good they sounded, and that is an opinion based solely on the grainy quality of the few videos that have surfaced since the concert ended. They did indeed play many of the songs in a lower key, but it made them sound, as one poster correctly stated "wicked". I am still awestruck by the "For Your Life" clip, and feel like a total jackass for doubting the abitlities of this once in a lifetime band.

Thanks to every one of you who are posting the videos from the concert.

I have to admit that I was very skeptical about this concert. Would Robert's voice hold up? Would Jimmy have the stamina for a two hour set? Would Jason be able to add the power of his dad that was so lacking in the Page/Plant concerts of a few years ago? I had no worries about Jones seeing that he looks to be in incredible shape physically and musically.

I am utterly shocked at how good they sounded, and that is an opinion based solely on the grainy quality of the few videos that have surfaced since the concert ended. They did indeed play many of the songs in a lower key, but it made them sound, as one poster correctly stated "wicked". I am still awestruck by the "For Your Life" clip, and feel like a total jackass for doubting the abitlities of this once in a lifetime band.

My deepest thanks to every one of you who are posting the videos from the concert.

My deepest thanks to every one of you who are posting the videos from the concert.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Archived