US Reunion?

Jahara56

It would be foolish to assume they would, but at this point it's just as foolish to assume they won't. If the show was as good as it has been said it was, perhaps that'll be the needed last push to make a tour happen.

Here's what I heard...completely second hand, mark it as *rumor* but from somebody I trust:

The tour is booked more-or-less...dates have been scheduled and venues have been put on hold...all they're waiting for is buyoff from the band and boom...Led Zeppelin will fly again with The Cult opening for them.

This is coming from a person who works for a California promoter...that's all I know and I'm not claiming that I know 100% it's just something someone, who is a huge music fan told me.

Here's what I heard...completely second hand, mark it as *rumor* but from somebody I trust:

The tour is booked more-or-less...dates have been scheduled and venues have been put on hold...all they're waiting for is buyoff from the band and boom...Led Zeppelin will fly again with The Cult opening for them.

This is coming from a person who works for a California promoter...that's all I know and I'm not claiming that I know 100% it's just something someone, who is a huge music fan told me.

well I would definitely reserve a spot for Led Zeppelin at my venue, even if they hadn't agreed to do it yet.

They're that big, and I'm sure a lot of venues realize they should do anything and everything to get Led Zeppelin to play their venue.

So basically, your source is believable because "having everything ready to go" will make their venue more attractive.

If venues have reserved a spot for Zeppelin, it's probably more of a "hey Led Zep, just say the word and you can play here" type thing, if there's any weight to it at all!

So the first thing after you heard this obviously was run to your computer, sign up for these forums and tell us with your very first post about your inside information?

:rolleyes:

As for the reunion coming to the U.S. ....

Apparently checking the other twenty threads started today on the same topic is too much for some.

Two factoids:

Page said a few days ago in the BBC interview something like:

"Theres something wrong with this picture if you cant get all four musicians to play..." (Led Zeppelin songs)", when asked about shows in the near future.

So no US tour would be "wrong"

plus right now there are negotiations that involve hundreds of millions of dollars, figures that Peter Grant even couldnt have imagined.

See you at Bonnaroo...I hope.

well I would definitely reserve a spot for Led Zeppelin at my venue, even if they hadn't agreed to do it yet.

They're that big, and I'm sure a lot of venues realize they should do anything and everything to get Led Zeppelin to play their venue.

So basically, your source is believable because "having everything ready to go" will make their venue more attractive.

If venues have reserved a spot for Zeppelin, it's probably more of a "hey Led Zep, just say the word and you can play here" type thing, if there's any weight to it at all!

if they do play in the US, my friends and I are going. hopefully get front row seats. :D

Two factoids:

Page said a few days ago in the BBC interview something like:

"Theres something wrong with this picture if you cant get all four musicians to play..." (Led Zeppelin songs)", when asked about shows in the near future.

So no US tour would be "wrong"

plus right now there are negotiations that involve hundreds of millions of dollars, figures that Peter Grant even couldnt have imagined.

See you at Bonnaroo...I hope.

Wasn't the "Led Zeppelin To Headline Bonnaroo" rumors denied by the organizers of the event the other day?

Everyone is getting excited over rumor/speculation......nothing in stone right now. Let's wait and see what, if anything, develops over the next few months.

Archived