Love Her Or Hate Her?

redrum

Lady Gaga doesn't have much of an impact on the music I listen to, so the Love Her Or Hate Her question has little significance to me. Why aren't you people bitching about rap instead?!!

Oops!! There I go again, I said "you people" and I criticized rap, so I must be a bona fide racist.

LGG has no impact on any music...on anything for a matter of fact :):)

And skank is ?

You're a phobe too. Some kind of aversion to a descriptive quality about a person that repulses you.

Mr. Pot call the Kettle black. You're no better at all.

Not sure where you are coming from on that one, but I have witnessed Miss Williams perform acts on film that would definitely put her in the skank category. If read back on page 6, SnS said that LG could not be pure because she is a lesbian. How could some one who is lesbian be considered less than pure on that basis? That is what a homophobe is all about. One is about a perceived sexual orientation, the other chosen perverted acts.

LGG has no impact on any music...on anything for a matter of fact :):)

Yeah, no impact at all - just 10 million followers on Twitter, more than anyone in the world. Once again you have proven to make no sense, just more incoherent rambling.

Yeah, no impact at all - just 10 million followers on Twitter, more than anyone in the world. Once again you have proven to make no sense, just more incoherent rambling.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, attempting to have a reasonable conversation with this person is an exercise in futility.

I'm Loving this 'Topic'..I quite like her, not sure what her sexuality has got to do with anything....:wacko:

Exactly! He's just a bigot! A whacked out incoherent one at that! ;)

If you like her, you should go to one of her shows - high energy and a lot of fun! :)

Exactly! He's just a bigot! A whacked out incoherent one at that! ;)

If you like her, you should go to one of her shows - high energy and a lot of fun! :)

Think I'm getting a bit old to spend a whole Night of high energy fun....:lol:

But I do watch her on You-Tube & T.V when she is on, and I find her to be very entertaining....:)

Ah, so it's "her livelihood and choice" when it comes to WIMPY LGG and when it comes to UNwimpy Wendy it's "suicidal maniac and she wasn't right in doing all yhe things....." Wendy did!!!!!! On the contrary, I've always indulged in "pop culture" and I find it's UNconventional ways the best way to live my life, BUT those unconventional ways must be, in my opinion, REAL and not fake like LGG's are:):):)!!!!

Being suicidal is dumb in some ways. There must be a better way to live. Again, Lady Gaga is a credible artist in my view, but different in style from Wendy O. Lady Gaga is more like a Broadway musical and Wendy O was more of a rebel, may she rest in peace.

However, I think that someone should have intervened and guided Wendy O's career more carefully. She was like a spoiled child, in a continual, warped "I want" mode, lacking the ability to set boundaries that would have protected her life, and unsuccessfully struggling to maintain healthy self-esteem. That was not very smart. People failed to recognize that her self-expression via artistic avenues was really a cry for help. And now she must rely on the mercy of Heaven alone.I hope that her soul has found grace and rest.

Edited by Silver Rider

Some of the smartest people to ever walk this earth have taken their own lives. So commiting the act of suicide is not a matter of being or smart, it is a choice that is made. Not always by those of sound mind. Many times and most due to extreme depression and the inability to get the correct help in time. You can get bad couseling. Bad Psychologists, and have those that you thought were the closest to you let you down at the most critical time. I have seen it first hand. It is something that never goes away. It stays with the survivors forever.

Please enlighten us as to how it is ever smart.

Silvermedalist explained it really well.

Some of the smartest people to ever walk this earth have taken their own lives. So commiting the act of suicide is not a matter of being or smart, it is a choice that is made. Not always by those of sound mind. Many times and most due to extreme depression and the inability to get the correct help in time. You can get bad couseling. Bad Psychologists, and have those that you thought were the closest to you let you down at the most critical time. I have seen it first hand. It is something that never goes away. It stays with the survivors forever.

Edited by Silver Rider