Jimmy Page - Locked and Loaded

nirvana

Alright, sometime tonight (EST) JP's site should be up and running here in the US. I must say I am pumped, PUMPED for this! :D But keeping in mind this could be just the first step in a longer process. In an interview JP said that the site will have some suprises, but its a first step in a bunch of steps to come.

Either way Im just digging the magical (Harry Potter meets AC) vibe the thing gives off as it counts down. :)

Hold on just a minute, let me get the facts straight. You come on a LED ZEPPELIN forum and completely fuck up the whole premise of your argument by incorrectly identifying one of Robert Plants' SOLO songs for a P/P song that has no bearing on your argument and I'M pussy ass whatever? Go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under, study the history of the band and it's members, and come back when you have some knowledge you can share instead of spewing your nonsensical bullshit!

Otherwise, go hang out in the "newbie" section. Mr. Head!

"You come on a LED ZEPPELIN forum and completely fuck up the whole premise of your argument by incorrectly identifying one of Robert Plants' SOLO songs for a P/P song that has no bearing on your argument"

Exactly! "No bearing on your argument". How can I "completely fuck up the whole premise of my argument"

over a mistake that has " no bearing on the argument"? Your words, not mine. Talk about "nonsensical bullshit"!

If you have any interest in what my point was, see post #61, I'll leave it at that.

And, I'll "hang out" where ever the hell I please.

Back to what should be exciting and fun for all of us.... counting down the hours!!! I can hardly focus on my job today :P

I'm with you on this too Debs. The build up is getting immense. We'll see in just over four hours. :D

There is a repeating (very) short sample om the site now, and you can click the hourglass to stop the sand from running.

The old magician is playing games again........hehe....cool.

Actually you've been able to stop the sand in the glass, since it first appeared three weeks ago.

So, when is it going to be up in the U.S.?

Approximately 7pm est in the US. Look for the full moon rising in the East and then log on. Shortly afterward.

Man, was that a bad call ! It's 9:25pm here and still nothing from jp.com.

Midnight may be the magic hour - we will see.

Stay tuned!

Archived