Jimmy Page - Locked and Loaded

nirvana

If anyone is interested - www.jimmypage.com has been updated to show the hourglass now filling with

a brilliant white light that is dimming and brightening with every second.

The glass is slowly filling with white light as the sand continues to fall. While there is no increase in the amount

of sand the white light is definately increasing in intensity!

Something is beginning to come to Light on Jimmys' new site!

I can't stop, keep on climbing, looking for what I knew.... :-)

I see where this is heading. I have myself to blame for that. :P Perhaps, we can finish the rest of "Friends" just before the launch? :bagoverhead:

The Only Sound that Matters...A Message to Jimmy?

Robert Plant - BOJ

Why are my words running together

I thought you'd anchor me down

Forget all that let's get out

Tonight it's you and me

Looking for the only sound that matters

Sometimes you're so misleading

Sometimes you just feel right

Put me to sleep so easily or keep me out all night

Is there One in here

And it's drawn to you like a compass

That's leading you on

Like a back light too

It's your protection

It's leaving it on

Waiting for your Return - the only sound that matters

Put me to sleep so easily or keep me out all night

Was it what you thought

Just looking for the only sound that matters

Yeah Jimmy, was it what you thought...

Not that anyone asked... but I think it is just a song Robert happened to like and wanted to cover.

I have serious doubts it was chosen to send Jimmy Page a message. :)

For years Robert has desperately wanted Jimmy to move on and create new music that he would certainly be

capable of making. Robert's frustration has been evident over time with Jimmy's lack of musical productivity.

Uhhhh....thats a crock of shit. Plant has to worry about his own "lack of musical productivity", not Jimmy's.

The man himself has admitted to suffering from writers block for a very long time, I can count the songs he's written

over the last 7 years on one hand, minus a finger.

I really don't know what else to say about your comment except that its pure fantasy, I prefer reality.

Uhhhh....thats a crock of shit. Plant has to worry about his own "lack of musical productivity", not Jimmy's.

The man himself has admitted to suffering from writers block for a very long time, I can count the songs he's written

I really don't know what else to say about your comment except that its pure fantasy, I prefer reality.

I personally think there's truth in what he says - and you don't have to compare Robert's musical output to make an argument out of this. You can wish for others to be well even if you are sick yourself.

I personally think there's truth in what he says - and you don't have to compare Robert's musical output to make an argument out of this. You can wish for others to be well even if you are sick yourself.

No, there's not truth in what he said, there's folly, thats all. By the way, I'm not putting Plant down so you don't have to come running to his rescue, just stating the facts.

and you don't have to compare Robert's musical output to make an argument out of this. You can wish for others to be well even if you are sick yourself.

This is where you came running to his rescue. The point I was trying to make (which is quite obvious)

is that if you can't write you sure as hell aren't sitting around judging someone else's work and whether

or not its worthy of your input, especially when you have nothing to put in.

Also, writers block isn't a sickness, its just something that happens when you get old.

I wasn't stating that either of them were sick, I was using a metaphor to try to point out that people don't have to be one thing to wish that others are - I'll try again - you don't have to be beautiful to wish that someone else is, you don't have to be smart to wish that someone else is, you don't have to be rich to wish that someone else is. Sorry that you didn't understand that. And it WASN'T in any way leaping to Robert's defence, as in fact I didn't argue with your opinions on Robert's musical output - I didn't give any opinions on it at all. If you had a better grasp on communication, this conversation might be easier.

Oh and btw - the original poster said nothing about Robert having any input into this musical productivity of Jimmy's, so I don't see how or why that suddenly comes into it.

I wasn't stating that either of them were sick, I was using a metaphor to try to point out that people don't have to be one thing to wish that others are - I'll try again - you don't have to be beautiful to wish that someone else is, you don't have to be smart to wish that someone else is, you don't have to be rich to wish that someone else is. Sorry that you didn't understand that. And it WASN'T in any way leaping to Robert's defence, as in fact I didn't argue with your opinions on Robert's musical output - I didn't give any opinions on it at all. If you had a better grasp on communication, this conversation might be easier.

How bout' this? I'll get a grasp on communication when you get a grasp on reality.

All I've done here is stated a few facts, obviously, you have a problem with that.

Moving on....

Wait! One more thing. Who the fuck would wish that "someone else" is beautiful, or smart, or rich?

Yeah I do have a problem with it, because your "facts" can't be substantiated, and I see things differently, as did the other poster. You seem to be the one who has the problem with that. Happy moving.

Yeah I do have a problem with it, because your "facts" can't be substantiated, and I see things differently, as did the other poster. You seem to be the one who has the problem with that. Happy moving.

Nope, still here. Exactly what did I say that "can't be substantiated"? Just curious, and I'm eagerly awaiting your reply,

good luck with that.

Actually, what can't be substantiated was the quote I repied to from Nirvana.

The difference between you and me is that you "see things differently" and I see things as they are.

Wait! One more thing. Who the fuck would wish that "someone else" is beautiful, or smart, or rich?

:wtf:

Well that says it all really.

Usually people who CARE about others. Robert CARES about Jimmy and yes, he has wished a more productive musical life for him - as we all have.

WHoA! Go easy dude! Starbucks close early on you tonite or what!

There is nothing wrong with Plants output of cover songs. After-all they are actually Better than the originals

And they are "creative new versions of forgotten or unknown songs.

So IMO Robert has been creating versus Jimmy's total lack of anything

Non-zeppelin related.

Robert has expressed his desires to see Jimmy become part of the musical

Landscape again - numerous times and not only in song.

I mentioned Calling to You if you are familiar with that song. Also more recently

Was " Please Read the Letter " with AK. Robert has given Jimmy the examples

Of how to re-start a career. Jimmy is about to pay him back in full.

Personal note: don't take these posts so serious - its all fun and not the

Place for stressed out rants. Keep it coolin' babe!

I wouldn't say that "Calling To You" is a message to Jimmy - it has an environmental message. And yes, I know he sings "Oh Jimmy!" in the fade-out.

However, the song "Memory Song" on that same album is definitely sung to Jimmy.

WHoA! Go easy dude! Starbucks close early on you tonite or what!

There is nothing wrong with Plants output of cover songs. After-all they are actually Better than the originals

And they are "creative new versions of forgotten or unknown songs.

So IMO Robert has been creating versus Jimmy's total lack of anything

Non-zeppelin related.

Robert has expressed his desires to see Jimmy become part of the musical

Landscape again - numerous times and not only in song.

I mentioned Calling to You if you are familiar with that song. Also more recently

Was " Please Read the Letter " with AK. Robert has given Jimmy the examples

Of how to re-start a career. Jimmy is about to pay him back in full.

Personal note: don't take these posts so serious - its all fun and not the

Place for stressed out rants. Keep it coolin' babe!

"There is nothing wrong with Plants output of cover songs."

Where did I say it was wrong? Its just a fact.

"Robert has given Jimmy the examples Of how to re-start a career."

Page isn't interested in restarting his career at the age of 67, he just wants to play with Plant and Jones.... the nerve of the guy.

"There is nothing wrong with Plants output of cover songs. After-all they are actually Better than the originals And they are "creative new versions of forgotten or unknown songs. So IMO Robert has been creating versus Jimmy's total lack of anything Non-zeppelin related."

And what does that have to do with your quote that I responded to? Once again, Plant doesn't write anymore and until he does its gonna be all covers.

"Robert has expressed his desires to see Jimmy become part of the musical Landscape again - numerous times and not only in song. I mentioned Calling to You if you are familiar with that song. Also more recently Was " Please Read the Letter "

Yeah, I'm familiar with 'Calling To You' and 'Please Read the Letter", they were written by Page & Plant 13 years ago while they were recording Walking Into Clarksdale together. It seems to me that he was "calling" to someone who was there.

Can you refer to something that was done in the last decade please.

Back to your quote that I originally responded to before Knebby got involved, its total bullshit, plain and simple.

Yeah, I'm familiar with 'Calling To You' and 'Please Read the Letter", they were written by Page & Plant 13 years ago while they were recording Walking Into Clarksdale together. It seems to me that he was "calling" to someone who was there. Can you refer to something that was done in the last decade please.

Calling To You was actually written by Chris Blackwell and Robert Plant. Page had NOTHING to do with it.

Also, writers block isn't a sickness, its just something that happens when you get old.

That's a new one on me. Writer's block can happen to anyone at any age.

There is nothing wrong with Plants output of cover songs. After-all they are actually Better than the originals And they are "creative new versions of forgotten or unknown songs. So IMO Robert has been creating versus Jimmy's total lack of anything Non-zeppelin related.

And what does that have to do with your quote that I responded to? Once again, Plant doesn't write anymore and until he does its gonna be all covers.

To the contrary.

Now I got Jahfin cherry pickin' my words, no problem, here ya go.

"Writer's block can happen to anyone at any age."

I freakin' know that but Plant is 64 and has been dealing writers block for about 7 years now.

I personally don't know of that many people who are pumping out loads of original material who are approaching their 70's, nor do I expect them too.

I was attempting to make a point, which obviously has been missed, or ignored from the beginning.

You're "To the contrary" link only proves what I have been saying since my first reply to "Nirvana".

It's all good though, have at it.

Yeah, I'm familiar with 'Calling To You' and 'Please Read the Letter", they were written by Page & Plant 13 years ago while they were recording Walking Into Clarksdale together. It seems to me that he was "calling" to someone who was there.

Any credibility you MAY have had, just left with that statement!

Any credibility you MAY have had, just left with that statement!

Hey Walter, your fucking lame. You just attempted to dismiss everything I've said here because of my mistake on

Calling For You which I confused with Most High for a minute, goddamn you people are really too fucking much!

This website which I have been subscribed to for a few years now has made me realize one very important thing,

and that is....I love Led Zeppelin, but the good Lord knows I fucking hate their fans.

Didn't used to be that way, definitely is now.

Archived