Jimmy Page - Locked and Loaded

nirvana

Let's face it people - Jimmy Page is setting the Stage for a huge comeback to the Music world.

If anyone thought that he would go quietly into this ever decending Night - how wrong you were!

Jimmy Page willl show once and for all why he is one of the most respected, talented, and magical artists alive.

He will come out with guns blazing and his talents un-diminished.

It was always a matter of time - and that Time is now...

What say ye?

Let's face it people - Jimmy Page is setting the Stage for a huge comeback to the Music world.

If anyone thought that he would go quietly into this ever decending Night - how wrong you were!

Jimmy Page willl show once and for all why he is one of the most respected, talented, and magical artists alive.

What say ye?

I never lost hope. We will find out about 2 weeks. ;)

What say ye?

i reckon the website will have 1 or 2 real gems, a few more interesting bits, a few new pieces of music (that judging by Embryo 1 & 2 from It might get loud) will be so-so, and that's that. Not that I am complaining but I can't share your enthusiasm. Jimmy has been semi-retired for a while and the website is just another piece of the puzzle to keep his and Zeppelin's legacy alive.

I would love it to be sensational, i would love to get a new (and good) album from him, i would love to see him tour again, somehow i don't think he has got it left in him. He has of course got nothing left to proof, but any clear word from him would really help and I hope t he website will do that.

I shall remain ever optimistic when it comes to Jimmy and new music. It's just too easy to say "he's done." He really should consider the Santana approach, something similar to Outrider, but with more "bankable" vocalists.

He's had long enough to perfect the material so I can see why he'd have to produce something that he doesn't see fit to be a song deserving to be on his probable last solo album so I expect no "Living Lovin Maids".

I must be the only one here who likes "Living Lovin Maid". It's a silly song but I can rock out to it which makes it fun.chickeddance.gif

What say ye?

About as sure as the story you posted in another thread about the"unreleased Zeppelin lp" due after ITTOD.

About as sure as the story you posted in another thread about the"unreleased Zeppelin lp" due after ITTOD.

I'm sorry...did I say "un-released ZEPPELIN LP?" My bad, I meant the un-released "Foghat" LP! Darn it!

I never lost hope. We will find out about 2 weeks. ;)

I never lost hope either! Sometimes it did seem hopeless but I kept telling myself that it was just

a matter of time before Jimmy proves all his doubters and fickle-fans dead wrong.

I truly believe that he has still got something special to share, I really do.

Call me silly but I think Jimmy is heading into a totally different phase of his career. And it will be a creative

and powerful one.

Hang in there - we don't have long to realize our hopes.

While I appreciate your optimism I can't say I share it - yet.

Everything truly depends upon Jimmy's level of ambition!

Let's see what his CONFIRMED itinerary looks like...

I'm rollin' the dice on this one Steve. I'm putting it out there and taking my chances

in predicting that Jimmy will blow us away.

You may think I'm off my rocker but I do know something about the boys -

granted, not NEARLY all the facts that you and Knebby know, I can't keep all that info

in my head - but I love the Band and the individuals that comprised it.

And sometimes that's enough.

I'm rollin' the dice on this one Steve. I'm putting it out there and taking my chances in predicting that Jimmy will blow us away.

You may think I'm off my rocker but I do know something about the boys - granted, not NEARLY all the facts that you and Knebby know, I can't keep all that info in my head - but I love the Band and the individuals that comprised it. And sometimes that's enough.

I can certainly appreciate your optimism, but as I said too soon for me to share in it. Given he hasn't blown me away with a studio album since 1976 (Presence) I'd say you are rolling the dice against NEARLY insurmountable odds. Hope you are right though.

Archived