Was SIBLY played at The Royal Albert Hall 1/9/70

LedZep342

Does anyone know if this song was played at the Royal Albert Hall on Jimmy's birthday?

Says it was here.

http://ledzeppelin.c.../january-9-1970

Setlist:

We're Gonna Groove, I Can't Quit You Baby, Heartbreaker, Dazed and Confused, White Summer / Black Mountainside, Since I've Been Loving You, What Is and What Should Never Be, Moby Dick, How Many More Times (medley incl. Boogie Chillen', Bottle Up 'n Go, Move On Down The Line, Leave My Woman Alone, "Lemon Song"), Whole Lotta Love, Communication Breakdown, Organ solo / Thank You, Bring It On Home, C'Mon Everybody, Something Else, Long Tall Sally (medley incl. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, Move On Down The Line).

Regards, Danny

Says it was here.

http://ledzeppelin.c.../january-9-1970

Setlist:

We're Gonna Groove, I Can't Quit You Baby, Heartbreaker, Dazed and Confused, White Summer / Black Mountainside, Since I've Been Loving You, What Is and What Should Never Be, Moby Dick, How Many More Times (medley incl. Boogie Chillen', Bottle Up 'n Go, Move On Down The Line, Leave My Woman Alone, "Lemon Song"), Whole Lotta Love, Communication Breakdown, Organ solo / Thank You, Bring It On Home, C'Mon Everybody, Something Else, Long Tall Sally (medley incl. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, Move On Down The Line).

Regards, Danny

Thank you sir. smile.gif

Thank you sir. smile.gif

Hi MissMelanie,

Thats what i'm here for, i'm not JUST the Entertainments Officer you know? ;):lol:

Seriously though, i know that there is a wealth of Led Zeppelin info on this site, all thanks to Sam for putting in here, but if you dont know where to look or if its here at all you all only have to ask, its as easy as that and someone who does know will direct you to it or find it for you, for a small fee of course you understand? :D

Regards, Danny

Well, I am kinda lazy so I take any help that I can get.tongue.gif

As for your fee, the check is in the mail...whistling.gif

Oh, yes I do agree that Sam has done a phenomenal job with this site. It confuses me as to why Jimmy's website team doesn't take advantage of the wealth of info at their disposal here. blink.gif

The actual setlist is:

We're Gonna Groove

I Can't Quit You Babe

Dazed and Confused

Heartbreaker (Partial audio exists)

White Summer

SIBLY (No audio or video exist)

Thank You (audio and video fragments exist)

WIAWNSB

Moby Dick

How Many More Times

ENCORES:

Whole Lotta Love

Communication Breakdown

Cmon Everybody

Somethin Else

Bring it On Home

Long Tall Sally

Well, I am kinda lazy so I take any help that I can get.tongue.gif

As for your fee, the check is in the mail...whistling.gif

Oh, yes I do agree that Sam has done a phenomenal job with this site. It confuses me as to why Jimmy's website team doesn't take advantage of the wealth of info at their disposal here. blink.gif

Well MissMelanie it says at the top "Led Zeppelin.com Official Forum" so i would imagine Jimmy can do so if he wants, maybe he just doesnt want to.

Regards, Danny

The actual setlist is:

We're Gonna Groove

I Can't Quit You Babe

Dazed and Confused

Heartbreaker (Partial audio exists)

White Summer

SIBLY (No audio or video exist)

Thank You (audio and video fragments exist)

WIAWNSB

Moby Dick

How Many More Times

ENCORES:

Whole Lotta Love

Communication Breakdown

Cmon Everybody

Somethin Else

Bring it On Home

Long Tall Sally

That's WIAWSNB :)

If you're going to go off subject, why don't you message...

And why have you come after me AGAIN when MissMelanie was doing the same?

And if you're TROLLING after me again i will make it known to Admin so beware and behave.

Regards, Danny

PS, Anyway this thread was done as soon as i posted my first post, dont bother to thank me though, its what i do. ;)

SIBLY was played, but we can't prove this FOR SURE unless video and audio surfaces. Thank You was definitely played, Audio from the beginning of the song and a fragment of Jonesy's solo proves it.

I'm pretty sure SIBLY wasn't filmed (due to lack of film), audio maybe, as for Thank You, I would love to at least here all the audio from it, but I don't think it was fully filmed as there's only that one snippet, it seems that every Thank You wasn't filmed, no 8mm of it, there's only that one snippet menu from the RAH, probably wasn't fully filmed, and the version from MSG was only filmed in parts, if not filmed at all...

Archived