I'm "wrongeragurl" :D

wrongeragurl

Hello! I'm Sam, a 20-something, broke college student living in Ohio! :P

I figured it's about time I join some sort of group to express all things Zeppelin with like minded people! Been a ledhead for 6 years, stumbled upon a copy of Led Zeppelin II when I was 15, and was immediately hooked.

To me, Led Zeppelin represents so much in their music. Every emotion humanly felt is represented in at least one of their pieces, even the less appreciated songs. When you listen to a song, and it still has the same spine tingling feeling like the first time you heard it. That's the shear power of Led Zeppelin. It's an indescribable feeling, but i'm sure you all understand what i'm talking about wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings from an also broke person from the other side of this big flying ball of mud and stuff.

(As you may see in the avatar picture, I have no money to buy clothes......just Photoshop and a cap to cover up my dingeling)

Welcome here, and have a pleasant stay.

Edited by reswati

We're all here for the same reason.

Hello! I'm Sam, a 20-something, broke college student living in Ohio! :P

I figured it's about time I join some sort of group to express all things Zeppelin with like minded people! Been a ledhead for 6 years, stumbled upon a copy of Led Zeppelin II when I was 15, and was immediately hooked.

To me, Led Zeppelin represents so much in their music. Every emotion humanly felt is represented in at least one of their pieces, even the less appreciated songs. When you listen to a song, and it still has the same spine tingling feeling like the first time you heard it. That's the shear power of Led Zeppelin. It's an indescribable feeling, but i'm sure you all understand what i'm talking about wink.gif

• 11 months later...