Photography

zepps_apprentice

A view from atop Little Round Top hill, looking down into the Devils Den, between the Den and Little Round Top was the Valley of Death, it’s there in the valley where the Union troops butchered 1,814 confederate soldiers, in one of the bloodiest battles in Gettysburg .

We go up there about every 2 years since my folks retired and moved nearby. I lean something new every time I visit.

post-841-0-44889100-1355023931_thumb.jpg

post-841-0-31751300-1355024652_thumb.jpg

A view from atop Little Round Top hill, looking down into the Devils Den, between the Den and Little Round Top was the Valley of Death, it’s there in the valley where the Union troops butchered 1,814 confederate soldiers, in one of the bloodiest battles in Gettysburg .

We go up there about every 2 years since my folks retired and moved nearby. I lean something new every time I visit.

I recognize that spot.

gettysburg+041.JPG

wow, how beautiful!

We were there last year to see Brandi Carlile. Great show and a nice town.

She was here in town not too long back playing for the opening of a store where her Mom works and I was able to chat a bit with her and fortunate to take a pic with her.

The old man and the young lady. :^)

post-503-0-43123000-1355960675_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...