Robert at the wolves v birmingham game tonight

poortom

I saw the camera on him twice, he was sitting in the stand with a young guy, when Bham scored they put the camera on him, then again later on, the commenator said something about him coming a long way to watch the game, I thought, he lives there abouts?

I saw the camera on him twice, he was sitting in the stand with a young guy, when Bham scored they put the camera on him, then again later on, the commenator said something about him coming a long way to watch the game, I thought, he lives there abouts?

As was mentioned at half time, Robert had come in from texas to watch the game. He texted the live broadcaster/anchorman Adrian Chiles after a dire first half that he "could have been in texas, instead I chose to come here ?/!! "

As was mentioned at half time, Robert had come in from texas to watch the game. He texted the live broadcaster/anchorman Adrian Chiles after a dire first half that he "could have been in texas, instead I chose to come here ?/!! "

That was a slight exaggeration, he didn't come from Texas for the game.

"From one Birmingham to another." Robert Plant, May 18, 1977.

Extremely cool to be reminded once again that the coolest frontman ever indulges in keeping up with his favorite (favourite) (homeboy) sports team.

While pardoning my ignorance, does Mr.Plant get mobbed when he attends the matches, or do fans leave him be and respect him being a sports fan at a pulic event? How many people does his local stadium accomodate? Do they serve beer, soft drinks, hotdogs, nachos, peanuts, popcorn? Cheerleaders? Excessive profanity? Drunks that make asses of themselves? Traffic a bitch post game?

From one Birmingham to another.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived