2012 NFL Thread

Walter

And in Miami, it's going to be bring on another ass whoopin' playing against Seattle. But knowing me I'll still pick the Dolphins. smiley-sad006.gif

I am picking Seattle for sure. I am disgusted the Jets won. I guess I hope New England beats them without their big tight end. They should. Our only hope is a wild card. And if we run the table, we could

Gronkowski broke his forearm. Not surprising I suppose knowing how he's not afraid to sacrifice his body, but that's both years he's been with the Patriots now with a major injury.

Out for 4 to 6 weeks. I don't know when Hernandez comes back, but get him back up to speed, double Welker's duties, and keep the running game strong.

Could be another SB run, but with that defense....

The real test will be if NE and Denver meet in the playoffs.

Out for 4 to 6 weeks. I don't know when Hernandez comes back, but get him back up to speed, double Welker's duties, and keep the running game strong.

Could be another SB run, but with that defense....

The real test will be if NE and Denver meet in the playoffs.

Baltimore and Houston are in this thing and are my top two in the AFC. Denver is not shit without Manning. If he gets hurt they are done. Even with him, I do not think they can beat the two I mentioned or New England. My Bills showed they can hang with anyone. They are close. I already bet them this week as well as Washington over Dallas, Cincy over those Raiders, and a few others. .

The Falcons are looking like the weakest 9-1 team you could imagine. Could be another case of "one and done" in the playoffs. And I'm still trying to figure out who to pick next week when they play the Bucs. Tough game to call.

I do not think they are weak. They are not flashy. But they are smart and methodical. Why is it Detroit cant get to the next level? They have the best reciever in football and cannot use him enough in my opinion. I think I may have to wonder how good their coaching is? They seem to have talent. I picked them to beat Green Bay and didnt they find a way to fuck me

>Out for 4 to 6 weeks. I don't know when Hernandez comes back, but get him back up to speed,<

He is young,should he heal quick.They should keep him out until the playoffs,IMO.Same reason they have kept Hernandez out for the last few games to heal.Not as good as blocker as Gronk,he can get open.

>double Welker's duties,<

Wes will be fine and again his production is great.

>and keep the running game strong.<

Not bad yesterday.A lot of weapon there,...

>Could be another SB run, but with that defense....<

The defense scored 14 points,how many turnovers?

>The real test will be if NE and Denver meet in the playoffs.<

Every game will be test!

>Out for 4 to 6 weeks. I don't know when Hernandez comes back, but get him back up to speed,<

He is young,should he heal quick.They should keep him out until the playoffs,IMO.Same reason they have kept Hernandez out for the last few games to heal.Not as good as blocker as Gronk,he can get open.

>double Welker's duties,<

Wes will be fine and again his production is great.

>and keep the running game strong.<

Not bad yesterday.A lot of weapon there,...

>Could be another SB run, but with that defense....<

The defense scored 14 points,how many turnovers?

>The real test will be if NE and Denver meet in the playoffs.<

Every game will be test!

Baltimore is New Englands biggest worry. But dont overlook Houston either. Anything can happen if the Giants can go 9-7 and win. Hell, the Bills could win :lol:

Well, that 49ers pick is looking good so far. The way the Bears are playing right now, I don't know if I should pick them against Minnesota next week. I guess it all depends on if Cutler is cleared to play.

They are pure shit without Cutler. Why do you think I changed my pick. I wont waste my time watching two teams like that. Lets see if the Lions can fuck up another game on Thanksgiving. Common sense tells me to bet the farm on Houston.

Archived