2012 NFL Thread

Walter

Hope your Lions bounce back Bongman. Speaking of who, have not seen him?

Oh I wouldn't count on it. Someone has to suck the dog in the Central, and this year it's us. We'll all get to see the Andre Johnson show on Turkey Day, as the Texans battle our Washington General's type secondary. We've got guys starting back there I've never even heard of. I don't think we've started the same four guys all year.

Oh I wouldn't count on it. Someone has to suck the dog in the Central, and this year it's us. We'll all get to see the Andre Johnson show on Turkey Day, as the Texans battle our Washington General's type secondary. We've got guys starting back there I've never even heard of. I don't think we've started the same four guys all year.

But signs of life on defense vs Green Bay. Too much talent for this team to be where they are. I see the bookies still have put up no line on the Phila/Carolina game. Vegas has no line yet. I am going to pounce on Carolina like a cat on a mouse. Philly is done. Toast. Melba. Quit on Reid. Im taking Carolina.

Colin Kaepernick is the toast of the town today but I don't know if one game should cost Alex Smith his starting job. The 49ers were only a fumble away from the Super Bowl under Alex Smith. But whatever way Jim Harbaugh goes, San Fran should have no trouble ripping up that Saints defense.

Colin Kaepernick is the toast of the town today but I don't know if one game should cost Alex Smith his starting job. The 49ers were only a fumble away from the Super Bowl under Alex Smith. But whatever way Jim Harbaugh goes, San Fran should have no trouble ripping up that Saints defense.

I disagree here. Think the Saints will beat them

Oh, those Cowboys. :rolleyes: I don't think they can dig themselves out of this hole. I applaud the few of you who picked Washington.

I hammered the Redskins. Bet the over only on Detroit. I figured in our contest they would blow it but I thought they had a big shot. They did and missed the game winner

That's your ass Dallas. You can kiss Jason Garrett goodbye. Rick what did you think of that call in the Detroit game on the touchdown that shouldn't have been when Justin Forsett ran 81 yards?

I missed it as I was cooking. Saw part of the replay. Being a Detroit fan is worse than being a Bills fan. At least the Bills went to 4 Super Bowls. they are going to kick Indys ass. Just like I called this game. I also love Carolina to buy Philly. they are minus 3 at Philly. Now people will find that strange. Not me. The Eagles have quit on Reid. Carolina wins in a laugher

That's your ass Dallas. You can kiss Jason Garrett goodbye. Rick what did you think of that call in the Detroit game on the touchdown that shouldn't have been when Justin Forsett ran 81 yards?

What kind of BS rule is THAT? The coach does the right thing, seeing that the guy was clearly down, and throws a flag. But since the refs were going to challenge it, you can't, and now no one can?

I know one thing, Houston is a paper tiger. Detroit should have been the winner. Houston loses in the first round of the playoffs.

Dallas needs to score ten points in less than 3 minutes....if they do, then they are amazing and deserve heaps of praise. (I picked Washington)

We survived. I bet them straight up money line and they bring my streak to 7 in this coast to coast contest called Gridiron Guru. I should he tied for 3rd, coast to coast. you need ten straight to win a 1000 betting voucher. If you get 25 straight you can win 10,000. Of course you cant get one wrong. My next two picks? Already in. Buffalo and Carolina.

Archived