What's been your favourite thread?

joe (Liverpool)

I enjoy the News thread because I don't have to look around for my Led Zeppelin related news since someone will always post about it. I have also benefited from and enjoyed the Live thread. If I'm bored however than I most enjoy Ramble On because of the wide variety of topics to discuss.

• 1 month later...

If I'm bored however than I most enjoy Ramble On because of the wide variety of topics to discuss.

The best one happened quite a few years ago. Our beloved Rick ("Yukon Cornelius" then, "Ledzeppfan77" now) was getting steamy PM's from one of the female members, who convinced him that the deviant "Mary Hartman" had kidnapped and tortured her. The whole episode spilled out, romantic triangles were exposed, and poor Rick got banned for his failed attempt at playing the knight in shining armor. I'm pretty sure Mary Hartman no longer exists here, so it kinda worked well in the end...

• 3 weeks later...

The best one happened quite a few years ago. Our beloved Rick ("Yukon Cornelius" then, "Ledzeppfan77" now) was getting steamy PM's from one of the female members, who convinced him that the deviant "Mary Hartman" had kidnapped and tortured her. The whole episode spilled out, romantic triangles were exposed, and poor Rick got banned for his failed attempt at playing the knight in shining armor. I'm pretty sure Mary Hartman no longer exists here, so it kinda worked well in the end...

Wow, sounds better than most TV shows.

Wow, sounds better than most TV shows.

I'm trying like hell to remember the name of the seductress - I think it was "Chanel". Of course, the thread got deleted, and why Cornelius was banned (for that) is a big question mark. I don't understand why it's so easy to come back after being banned, but was happy for the big lunk, when he did.