Sky Watch

betteremily

I think drones have blinking lights. Doesn't everything in the air blink?

No not all things do - sattelites have no lights,we just see the reflection of the sun on them. Of course planes do, and I am supposing this done does too, but wouldn't it also have a constant light, like planes do????

thanks for this, I will watch it soon. Have you watched it all?

No not all things do - sattelites have no lights,we just see the reflection of the sun on them. Of course planes do, and I am supposing this done does too, but wouldn't it also have a constant light, like planes do????

thanks for this, I will watch it soon. Have you watched it all?

Yes, I watched it all last night, it was pretty interesting.

I watched a T.V. show several nights ago where the argument was put forth that an alien civilization had once (and perhaps still) lived on the moon. The aliens had left remnants of their civilization on the lunar surface in the form of huge bridges, exhaust vents, (now shattered) glass domes and other structures which NASA is aware of and trying to keep secret. At least one former NASA astronaut buys into this theory. I don't know what I think, but I found the show entertaining.

I watched a T.V. show several nights ago where the argument was put forth that an alien civilization had once (and perhaps still) lived on the moon. The aliens had left remnants of their civilization on the lunar surface in the form of huge bridges, exhaust vents, (now shattered) glass domes and other structures which NASA is aware of and trying to keep secret. At least one former NASA astronaut buys into this theory. I don't know what I think, but I found the show entertaining.

I have heard of these theories - structures on the moon etc .... who knows if any of it is true, but there are lots of times when astronauts have said things on the live feed ..... photos that have been retouched etc ......

I have some pretty strong suspicions -- regarding early alien civilizations, the greys, etc, etc -- but I'm not prepared to say that I believe in them yet.

that's ok, I can understand that. I have been ridiculed a lot about my beliefs, mainly because there is no solid evidence .... how that is any different to believing in bearded guy up in the sky ..... haven't exactly seen a pic of him, yet millions believe .....

any time you would like to chat, I would love to :)

that's ok, I can understand that. I have been ridiculed a lot about my beliefs, mainly because there is no solid evidence .... how that is any different to believing in bearded guy up in the sky ..... haven't exactly seen a pic of him, yet millions believe .....

any time you would like to chat, I would love to :)

I'll PM you soon.

Edited by Pagefan55

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well hello my little skywatch buddy :)

how's things?

yes, cool clip :)

Been a crazy summer....it's good to get back on the forum on a more frequent basis. .. speaking of watching the skies, my wife and I will be stopping over for the night in Roswell New Mexico on the way to the Grand Canyon in early October !

Been a crazy summer....it's good to get back on the forum on a more frequent basis. .. speaking of watching the skies, my wife and I will be stopping over for the night in Roswell New Mexico on the way to the Grand Canyon in early October !

hey, COOL! don't forget to look up ...... :)

have you heard of the Roswell stone? I only just found out about it. Maybe you could find out where the guy lives that owns it, and have a look!