Sky Watch

betteremily

The fact that they believe this planetary system has several gas giants further away from their host star is a HUGE deal. Their gravitational pull help protect the planet or planets in the "Goldilocks Zone" of that solar system. If it wasn't for our Jupiter, odds would have it that intelligence would never had a chance to develop here on Earth.

little bit off-topic, but we have talked about " visits "before ....

is this proof? some people are saying that the rocks are carvings of the mayans dreams or hallucinations from magic mushrooms .... they look so much like modern day depictions ....

http://intellihub.com/2013/11/30/mexican-government-releases-proof-of-e-t-s-and-ancient-space-travel/

Science Channel Premieres All New Special Following Super Comet ISON on Its Majestic Journey Through Our Solar System
"Super Comet ISON 2013" will premiere on Science Channel on Saturday, December 7 at 10:00/9:00c
Read more at

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2013/12/03/science-channel-premieres-all-new-special-following-super-comet-ison-on-its-majestic-journey-through-our-solar-system-892101/20131203science01/#u1MjqGc3ieOWO1OL.99

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow they missed WalMart? Good for them. Now lets kick NASA in the butt and send someone on a no return voyage to the great unknown out there. I'll volunteer. Just give me everything I need and Maria Sharapova as the Russian rep and we are good to go.