Sky Watch

betteremily

^^That's news to me. Dang, missed it..

oh, bugger! keep looking up :)

Never saw that one before. Look at the ground below and to the object(s) left. It almost looks like there lights on the ground projecting up in the sky. Or it could be the lights reflection on the waters surface.....very interesting.

hmmm yeah, wonder what that is????

they landed!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/live/2014/nov/12/rosetta-comet-landing-live-blog#block-546381fbe4b0bdf9016926a0

Very interesting... Here's what the info says along with that clip:

"This video was filmed by RikkAngelus66 in May 1997 in Champagne, Illinois.

This appearance occurred only two months after the famous Phoenix lights UFO appearance in Arizona."

It's a classic triangle sighting. They were a lot of them back in the late 90's

Very interesting... Here's what the info says along with that clip:

"This video was filmed by RikkAngelus66 in May 1997 in Champagne, Illinois.

This appearance occurred only two months after the famous Phoenix lights UFO appearance in Arizona."

It's a classic triangle sighting. They were a lot of them back in the late 90's

I just watched another doco about the Phoenix lights. .. and on the same show they interviewed a guy who says he shot at a light orb and a piece broke off it which he still has. .. they tested it and it turns out that it is an aluminum alloy that is not naturally occuring nor known here on earth!

I'll try to find the link for the show

Very interesting to see. I am aware of how large the Sun and Jupiter are, but those that did not study Astronomy likely are not. Even more amazing are the great distances and time it would take to travel to places that could possibly sustain life.

jeez, what the hell was that?

did you watch the vid I posted?

I've watched all the episodes of that series last year. I was really into it, until they had a guest on that brought out the old MJ12 (majestic 12) documents, and the 4 investigators played it off as if they never seen or heard of them before, as if it was a smoking gun. That turned me off to that show.