New premier league football season starts on Saturday!

joe (Liverpool)

Another Saturday in the Premier League season. I wonder what results today will bring.

There's a few interesting games this week. Arsenal/Tottenham ...WBA/Chelski...Newcastle/Swansea. I've forgotten who Everton are playing

Chelsea sack their manager 6 months after winning the Champions League.

They're in 3rd place in the Premiership, 4 points off the top with only a 1/4 of the season gone.

Unbelievable.

Chelsea sack their manager 6 months after winning the Champions League.

They're in 3rd place in the Premiership, 4 points off the top with only a 1/4 of the season gone.

Unbelievable.

Abramovich is a tool. Can't see Pep taking that job next season

A disgrace and no mistake. Benitez is being touted as "caretaker" until the end of the season, when that idiot Russian wants Pep Guardiola to take over for £15m a year. What a way to run a Football Club? I can't see what Roberto did wrong? OK almost out of Europe and a bad loss at WBA, but you can't decide the future of the manager on the back of 2 losses.

Our man at the helm, Sir Alex, took a while to bed in and now he is the most successful mamanger in Premier League history. This is how it has been at Chealski:

Tophies won since Abramovich took over ownership in 2003 - 9. Managers sacked and how the trophies were shared:

Claudio Ranieri - None

Jose Mourinho - Premier League Twice, League Cup Twice, FA Cup Once

Avram Grant - None

Luiz Felipe Scolari - None

Carlo Ancelotti - Premier League Once, FA Cup Once

Andre Villas-Boas - None

Roberto Di Meteo - FA Cup, Champions League

7 Managers in 9 years !!! WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

Premiership Titles Won By Sir Alex Ferguson since 1993 - 12 Enough Said

Seems to me that being sacked by this man is an occupational hazard and when the board get their head round it the better. Chelsea will have no success unless there is a change at the top. A total and utter joke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whose going to replace Fergie at Utd ? Ryan Giggs could be Utd what Pep Guardiola was to Barcelona

Don't know who will but, David Moyes would be a fine choice. Even Harry Redknapp for a spell

Don't know who will but, David Moyes would be a fine choice. Even Harry Redknapp for a spell

No and definately no. Though you would have to favour Moyes as he is Scottish. And as far as that tax evading southern fuckwit - I'd rather have his dog. Assuming the mut makes the trek from his Swiss tax haven.

Ryan Giggs - please tell me that is a gag? What management attributes would he bring to the club. errrrrr none. He dosen't have the brains of a small rodent. Think: " So Ryan, would you like to play for England or a small principality famous for singing, Rugby and Leeks. No brainer mate I'll take the onion type veg"

No and definately no. Though you would have to favour Moyes as he is Scottish. And as far as that tax evading southern fuckwit - I'd rather have his dog. Assuming the mut makes the trek from his Swiss tax haven.

Ryan Giggs - please tell me that is a gag? What management attributes would he bring to the club. errrrrr none. He dosen't have the brains of a small rodent. Think: " So Ryan, would you like to play for England or a small principality famous for singing, Rugby and Leeks. No brainer mate I'll take the onion type veg"

:lol:

I hope it's not Moyes, it would be a terrible loss to Everton. Apparently he is the only Premier League manager that is on a higher wage than any of the players.

The Glazier's are a funny bunch and who knows what they have in mind in the way of a budget for the next Man U manager.If it's limited, Moyes has proven track record of getting the most for the least so I think it makes him a strong candidate. That said, I too would hate to see him leave Everton

Archived