New premier league football season starts on Saturday!

joe (Liverpool)

Fer fooks sake Liverpool! Feel free to win a game sometime soon! How about just scoring a goal? You know that big net thingy at the end of the pitch? You're supposed to put the ball in there.

You wont because your shite. Always will be. And pray tell who is exactly going score for them? The only place the ball is likely to end up is the opponents net.Can't wait to entertain you at the Theatre Of Dreams . :lol:

Liverpool are now officially the prem's joke club, having taken over from Newcastle. The offloading of Carroll without first securing a replacement is all the proof you need, and why the fuck did they let Kuyt go? He was one of their best players IMO, and unlike the rest of their Carlos Kickaballs, he actually appeared to give a shit.

They are now getting exactly what they deserve after their disgraceful treatment of Woy. Not a big enough name? Uncharismatic? Haha, just look who you've got now. Idiots. lmfao when Martinez turned them down - but it was a no brainer, cos what was once one of the biggest jobs in football has become a poisoned chalice.

Despite all this 'got to give it time' talk, I predict either Rafa or Queen Kenny will be back before January. Remember where you heard it first.

Indeed....Brendan out Rafa in. Rafa still lives here on The Wirral. He can be over the water to Anfield in 20 mins (half hour at most). I have already spoke about my fears for this season and they have got a whole lot worse with the failures in the now closed until January transfer market. I have absolutely no confidence in the current board of directors, they seem to have lost the plot and the ability to stop the rot.....Oh Liverpool, yer fucked.....ah well we wuz great.........once.

We got stuffed by West Brom, as red shite did at the start of the season.....I hope this isn't a turning point. We are used to it of course, red shite always expect to win every game, I sincerely hope that they well and truly fuck up this season, their so called fans deserve it.

Spoken by a True (bitter) Blue.....Never mind Joe there's still chance in your lifetime for your Blueshite to win FIVE European Cups.

Indeed....Brendan out Rafa in. Rafa still lives here on The Wirral. He can be over the water to Anfield in 20 mins (half hour at most). I have already spoke about my fears for this season and they have got a whole lot worse with the failures in the now closed until January transfer market. I have absolutely no confidence in the current board of directors, they seem to have lost the plot and the ability to stop the rot.....Oh Liverpool, yer fucked.....ah well we wuz great.........once.

This mentality really shows you the problem Liverpool have had recently, yes the board are far from great but the fans ultimately bare alot of the responibility for forcing Hodgson out and bringing Kenny in.

Too much pressure for a quick fix and the return to the glory days and it resulted in an out of touch Dalgish returning and largely wasting the money that was sposed to rebuild the club under the new owners.

Too much pressure for a quick fix and the return to the glory days and it resulted in an out of touch Dalgish returning and largely wasting the money that was sposed to rebuild the club under the new owners.

It was'nt Kenny who wasted money on useless players it was the now departed director of football Damian Carmolie (however you spell his name).

Rumours are rife that a certain Ronaldo is unhappy at Real Madrid. Short of being a League of 2 teams and a few others ( sounds familiar?), the reason is more than likely finances. Spain are introducing a hefty increase in Income Tax in 2 years and I am sure he has his eye on the finances. It saddens me footballers now can't see the pride of playing comes after the monies. So what now for Ronnie? I would love to see him back at Man United, but seriously there is only one club with the coffers and that's over the other side of Manchester. It will be a very interesting Transfer window in January should the blue shite be struggling? Personally i would give Madrid The fatboy Rooney and Nani and take back Ronnie to where he belongs. But at £300,000 a week !! :o:unsure:

Rumours are rife that a certain Ronaldo is unhappy at Real Madrid. Short of being a League of 2 teams and a few others ( sounds familiar?), the reason is more than likely finances. Spain are introducing a hefty increase in Income Tax in 2 years and I am sure he has his eye on the finances. It saddens me footballers now can't see the pride of playing comes after the monies. So what now for Ronnie? I would love to see him back at Man United, but seriously there is only one club with the coffers and that's over the other side of Manchester. It will be a very interesting Transfer window in January should the blue shite be struggling? Personally i would give Madrid The fatboy Rooney and Nani and take back Ronnie to where he belongs. But at £300,000 a week !! :o:unsure:

There is only one Blue Shite....I think you mean the Sky Blue Shite. Also don'tcha mean 'Pride of playing comes BEFORE the monies, not after....Small mistake, I know...Suppose you have more important things on your mind with caring for Pricilla right now. :munchies:

There is only one Blue Shite....I think you mean the Sky Blue Shite. Also don'tcha mean 'Pride of playing comes BEFORE the monies, not after....Small mistake, I know...Suppose you have more important things on your mind with caring for Pricilla right now. :munchies:

Yeah thanks for the shout on the mistake JTM. I thought I'd said it the wrong way round :huh: Yes the sky blue council house dwellers. Yes P is enjoying the afternoon sun at the moment. She is looking quite beautiful in the afternoon sun. I thought about posting a picture of her in " Beautiful Women" thread but that will come with time :D

Ronaldo to Man U? Looks like the rich get richer.

If Ronaldo moves back to Manchester, unless it's on loan I think City would be his destination rather than United.

But for that to happen City would have offload some other players in order not to fall foul foul of strict rules about the ammount debt teams are allowed to have. I'm not sure of the exact details of those rules so maybe Someone else can post what they are. CP do you know?. MM might know but he got banned today unfortunately.

If Ronaldo moves back to Manchester, unless it's on loan I think City would be his destination rather than United.

But for that to happen City would have offload some other players in order not to fall foul foul of strict rules about the ammount debt teams are allowed to have. I'm not sure of the exact details of those rules so maybe Someone else can post what they are. CP do you know?. MM might know but he got banned today unfortunately.

Why did MM get banned?

The only thing is they want crazy money for him, according to the papers at least £100 million, only City can afford that, and I'm not sure he's worth it.

Another day of kissing our sister for Liverpool fans. That, along with Wolverhampton currently residing in 20th place in the Relegation League has me wondering if it isn't time I find some new team to support. Maybe I should join Melanie and cheer for Arsenal?

Oh well, at least my Bundesliga team, FC Nürnberg, has won a game. :cheer::beer:

How sickening, the reports of some ManUre 'fans' still insulting Liverpool yesterday.

I find that quite a lot of the people who go to football matches are knuckle dragging morons who are more interested in insulting the opposition fans than watching the game they've paid a lot of money to see.

I've never heard it called the Relegation League before !

They can gussy it up by calling it The Championship, but the fact remains Wolverhampton wouldn't be playing where they are now if they hadn't been relegated. Hence, my colloquialism. :D

Archived