New premier league football season starts on Saturday!

joe (Liverpool)

You are right that there is no comparison Soccer as you keep calling it (only americans do so) is not called the Worlds Most Beautiful Game for nothing. Boring it most certainly is not.

I love soccer or football but I have to clear up the misnomer that the word soccer came form an American. It actually came from England, when the football teams organized into an association. Soccer was an abbreviation for association. Go figure.

http://www.soccer-fans-info.com/origin-of-the-word-soccer.html

I love soccer or football but I have to clear up the misnomer that the word soccer came form an American. It actually came from England, when the football teams organized into an association. Soccer was an abbreviation for association. Go figure.

http://www.soccer-fa...ord-soccer.html

Yep, and we have the TV programmes Soccer Saturday and Soccer AM on Sky Sports. No one seems to moan about that!

http://www.soccer-fa...ord-soccer.html

Yes I know. That is something I pointed out in another thread. Association Football it is but WE don't call it Soccer..only you Americans.

Yep, and we have the TV programmes Soccer Saturday and Soccer AM on Sky Sports. No one seems to moan about that!

SKY...What a bunch of fucking traitors...To the Gallows...off with their heads :thumbdown:

And? We are just using a word that came from England since we already had/have a sport called football.

Ah good, football with a lower case f.....We have Football with a Capital F. :zzz:

Real football starts in September. Its called the National Football League. You know. Bills, Cowboys, Rams, Raiders,. Dolphins, Steelers, Giants, Eagles, Bears, Vikings, Lions, Colts, etc.

Get out of here Rick. All you came in here to do was to try and bait people, take your immaturity somewhere else.

Well done to Moyles' Everton. A thoroughly deserved victory against us. Life will be sweet this morning Joe? But what of United? An insipid performance and no mistake. Moyles tactics were spot on 11 men behind the ball. But to be fair it's what I said earlier on in the thread. We need a midfielder and a defender. What the fuck was Valencia doing at right back and as for the complete stain on a tramps pants was Carrick doing? He must have something very big on Sir Alex for him to select him. Awful the man was awful. In fact the only player to come out of the evening was the Japanses lad - sorry to stoned to think of typing his name. He looked very impressive and a credit for his debut. Nani was poor again and Fatboy was, well poor again to be honest. I am not that concerned yet. I think come the end of the season we will win the Premiership. But Fergie must shore up the defence and buy a mildfield player. I mean Scholes is in his 19th seson for fucks sake !!! Shame :thumbdown:

Well done to Moyles' Everton. A thoroughly deserved victory against us. Life will be sweet this morning Joe? But what of United? An insipid performance and no mistake. Moyles tactics were spot on 11 men behind the ball. But to be fair it's what I said earlier on in the thread. We need a midfielder and a defender. What the fuck was Valencia doing at right back and as for the complete stain on a tramps pants was Carrick doing? He must have something very big on Sir Alex for him to select him. Awful the man was awful. In fact the only player to come out of the evening was the Japanses lad - sorry to stoned to think of typing his name. He looked very impressive and a credit for his debut. Nani was poor again and Fatboy was, well poor again to be honest. I am not that concerned yet. I think come the end of the season we will win the Premiership. But Fergie must shore up the defence and buy a mildfield player. I mean Scholes is in his 19th seson for fucks sake !!! Shame :thumbdown:

As G.G. would say , hello I'm back, not asleep in a hedge anywhere..I think you will find that Evertons manager is called MOYES

• 2 weeks later...

Fer fooks sake Liverpool! Feel free to win a game sometime soon! How about just scoring a goal? You know that big net thingy at the end of the pitch? You're supposed to put the ball in there.

Has anyone told Liverpool that the season has started for real? Relegation here we come!

:bagoverhead:

Archived