New premier league football season starts on Saturday!

joe (Liverpool)

• 2 weeks later...

I find that quite a lot of the people who go to football matches are knuckle dragging morons who are more interested in insulting the opposition fans than watching the game they've paid a lot of money to see.

Some are worse than others, like this complete and utter moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9xElKblt5E

Well once again a referee ruined a premier league game. A fair result in the end though.

Come off it Joe Suarez's goal in the dying moments was defo onside, what the fuck was that linesman thinking ...the fuckin' twonk.

Well once again a referee ruined a premier league game. A fair result in the end though.

Well I thought Mark Clattenburg had an excellent game. Some of his decisions were spot on. Torres off was a classic and our winner from Hernandez was well and truly ONSIDE - well he was when the ball touched the net. :hysterical:

Come off it Joe Suarez's goal in the dying moments was defo onside, what the fuck was that linesman thinking ...the fuckin' twonk.

Aren't you forgetting something? Suarez should have been sent off gor his tackle on Distin, the other player should have been sent off when he clipped the defenders heels after he had already been booked. Therefore redshite should have been down to nine men. In case you disagree, Leon Osman was booked for clipping the heels of a Liverpool player so what's the difference. I said that the referee ruined the game and you, acting like a typical red nose let your bias get the better of you. Suarez should have been sent off so offside or not he shouldn't have been on the pitch. Then this morninig we had Gerrard slagging Everton off, saying that we play like Stoke. Then I remembered just a few weeks ago Liverpool failed to beat Stoke at anfield. Sour grapes or what from a has been he was excellent a couple of years ago now I'm afraid he is half a yard slow and is past his prime.

Capital One Cup, Reading 5-7 Arsenal

I can't believe what I just saw. Arsenal were 4-0 down.

I knew we had a chance when Walcott scored just before half-time, but when it was 4-2 at 89 minutes I'd almost given up. What a match!

Never give up Ady. Us Reds have learnt never to do that. Did we not put 2 pass you in the last couple of mins a few years ago? Or even better Barcelona 1999? Time you got rid of Whinger - no trophies again this year I would guess?

No, I don't want to get rid of Wenger.

Archived