NFL 2012 Predictions Game

DAS

Yes Rick, one of your longshots finally came thru...congrats. Go ahead and do your victory dance.

But did you have the nerve to actually bet money on Tampa Bay?

I dont bet much on NFL. I know how hard it is. I prefer NBA, NHL and MLB. And I bet all of those. So when NBA starts I will get in on the action. I may bet against the Lakers every night. They will be double digit favorites, and have no bench, thus last time I checked, 0-6 in preseason becaue the bench is playing in reality. Teams I like to bet on are the Clippers, 76ers and T Wolves getting pts. NHL is my fav but we know we might not have a season. I liked Tampa alot last night. This weekend of course I stuck my neck out on one game by taking St Louis over New England. But do not think for a minute that it cant happen. It can happen. its a trap game for them. The rest I am fairly confident on. Even though Ill admit, alot of toss ups.

Not bad, some of my picks held up! Miami, Detroit, and New England finally closes out a game they are leading in. Maybe they should play in London more!

My final tally will be screwy, I neglected to make a pic in the Cleveland-San Diego game. Looks like it must have been a defensive game with that score!

The Chargers should be ashamed of themselves.

How does Norv Turner keep that job? Poor Marty Shottenheimer goes 14-2 and gets fired. San Diego is a mess for one reason, coaching. And I am sick of this sport now It is number four on my list of the four big ones And I will tell you why. Too many gift calls by the refs who have too much power in this sport. How the fuck do they give New England a first and goal on a bullshit pass interference call? Does Belechek need help from the refs? Same in Green Bay. Jacksonville played them tough, and at the end, they get a fucking pass interference call that was very questionable. And it killed them. I cant stand this game anymore. The refs have too much power.

DAS might be having computer problems in the wake of Sandy...as might some of the others that have been participating.

So I'm going to go ahead and post this week's games. If I get the time, I will also tally up last week's winners.

Week 9

KANSAS CITY @ SAN DIEGO

ARIZONA @ GREEN BAY

CHICAGO @ TENNESSEE

BUFFALO @ HOUSTON (Circle the wagons, Rick)

CAROLINA @ WASHINGTON

DETROIT @ JACKSONVILLE

DENVER @ CINCINNATI

BALTIMORE @ CLEVELAND

MIAMI @ INDIANAPOLIS

MINNESOTA @ SEATTLE

TAMPA BAY @ OAKLAND

PITTSBURGH @ NY GIANTS

DALLAS @ ATLANTA

PHILADELPHIA @ NEW ORLEANS

DAS on vacation? Anyway, thanks Strider.

Damn Acrane29 I admire your loyalty to the Bills. I have been loyal for so damn long. 1970 to be precise. I just dont know. I feel guilty picking against them and the only time I ever did in my life was two or three weeks ago vs Arizona and they won and stuck it up my ass. Deservingly so.

San Diego (I never learn)

Green Bay

Tennesee

Buffalo

Washington

Detroit

Denver

Cleveland

Miami

Seattle

Tampa

NY Giants

Atlanta

New Orleans

The Dolphins could be without Tannehill this Sunday and coming off that emotion filled win over the Jets, I worry if my Dolphins will be up for it against the Colts. Some interesting picks this week, lets get it on.

San Diego (Not even Norv Turner could fuck this one up, or can he?)

Green Bay

Chicago

Houston

Washington

Detroit (Every time I pick against the Lions they win, and obviously this should be a win against the Jags, so watch them lose)

Denver

Baltimore (This could be an upset, but something tells me the Ravens will be up for it.)

Miami

Seattle (Everytime I pick Seattle, they lose so of course I'm picking them again :rolleyes: )

Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh (My head says Giants, but I believe in Big Ben and the steel curtain. Game of the week possibly)

Atlanta

New Orleans (What a game. Two of the lousiest defenses in the league but the Saints are at home.)

The Dolphins could be without Tannehill this Sunday and coming off that emotion filled win over the Jets, I worry if my Dolphins will be up for it against the Colts. Some interesting picks this week, lets get it on.

San Diego (Not even Norv Turner could fuck this one up, or can he?)

Green Bay

Chicago

Houston

Washington

Detroit (Every time I pick against the Lions they win, and obviously this should be a win against the Jags, so watch them lose)

Denver

Baltimore (This could be an upset, but something tells me the Ravens will be up for it.)

Miami

Seattle (Everytime I pick Seattle, they lose so of course I'm picking them again :rolleyes: )

Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh (My head says Giants, but I believe in Big Ben and the steel curtain. Game of the week possibly)

Atlanta

New Orleans (What a game. Two of the lousiest defenses in the league but the Saints are at home.)

I like your picks. Of course I pick the Bills with my heart every time. I am not stupid. I know its a reach. But I say the upset of the week will come in Tennesee. The Bears are terrible in this situation. I think they lose to the Titans

I think that Bears defense will be too much for the Titans, but you never know. I wonder what the NFL Network is thinking getting stuck with such a shitty Thursday Night Game and it doesn't get much better next week, Colts and Jaguars (ugggh). Of course, the Thursday night games are usually terrible no matter who plays. The league might be better off just doing away with it, but the NFL Network needs programming.

I think that Bears defense will be too much for the Titans, but you never know. I wonder what the NFL Network is thinking getting stuck with such a shitty Thursday Night Game and it doesn't get much better next week, Colts and Jaguars (ugggh). Of course, the Thursday night games are usually terrible no matter who plays. The league might be better off just doing away with it, but the NFL Network needs programming.

The scheduling for the monday night games has been pure shit over the last few years too. They are a bunch of stupid bastards.

The scheduling for the monday night games has been pure shit over the last few years too. They are a bunch of stupid bastards.

The planning meeting goes something like this: Dip shit No. 1 "How many times can we get the Manning brothers on? "

Dip shit No.2. "Don't forget Brady."

Dip shit No. 3 "And how about the Jets? Nobody really knows they'll suck."

New guy "How about we put on a competitive game that the viewers may enjoy?"

All the dip shits- "Are you crazy??!! How is that going to get ratings?"

The planning meeting goes something like this: Dip shit No. 1 "How many times can we get the Manning brothers on? "

Dip shit No.2. "Don't forget Brady."

Dip shit No. 3 "And how about the Jets? Nobody really knows they'll suck."

New guy "How about we put on a competitive game that the viewers may enjoy?"

All the dip shits- "Are you crazy??!! How is that going to get ratings?"

And most likely the same lame fucks that eliminated the kick return from the game. They made the mistake of kicking one short did the Titans and the Bills ran one back to the fucking house. A dimension of the game that must retrun. It is stupid

Archived