How dangerous is this post? Paul Ryan - Zep Head

DragonTelecaster

Great spoof!^ They came across as arrogant and condescending as most Republicans do! Good stuff, Type O....lulz!

:)

Ha!

Nice try.

The spoof IS of the condescension of Obama and the Dems who subscribe to "You didn't build that".

Also, "Independent" has become the title of choice of Democrats who hate to be identified with the weepy, self-righteous image of today's Democratic Party.

Glad I'm an Indepedent!

I agree that not joining a party is the way to go. Rather someone wants to be a hardcore liberal or hardcore conservative we should all work to rid the world of the disaster know as the two party system in America so we can focus on ideas rather than parties.

I agree that not joining a party is the way to go. Rather someone wants to be a hardcore liberal or hardcore conservative we should all work to rid the world of the disaster know as the two party system in America so we can focus on ideas rather than parties.

Agreed!

Also, "Independent" has become the title of choice of Democrats who hate to be identified with the weepy, self-righteous image of today's Democratic Party.

I registered to vote as an Independent back in '88, so there's none of that with me.

Man, it must be tough being a Republican anymore with everyone out to get you......Dems, "Independents", mainstream media, etc. ;)

>I registered to vote as an Independent back in '88, so there's none of that with me. <

Really? Here is the proof:

>Man, it must be tough being a Republican anymore with everyone out to get you......Dems, "Independents", mainstream media, etc. ;)<

Shall we make a list ?

Are you accusing me of lying?

Why would I lie about what political affiliation I registered for back in 1988? Besides, I have mentioned that many times before during my five years here.

Anyway, at this point you have now personally disrespected me twice in the past two months, even though you've PM'ed as a friend on a number of occasions. So you can fuck off KB, and I am requesting that you not address me either publicly or privately on this site any longer. Done.

• 1 month later...

^ Yeah well Anjin-san is obviously a big Zeppelin fan as well but I would not vote for him as local dog catcher. What someone likes in music says nothing toward their personality or capabilities.

I said Biden is a Michael Bolton fan. That has to go to judgement in my opinion. So far we know that Ryan likes Zeppelin and AC/DC. I'm almost certain that if he likes those two, he also likes: the Yardbirds, Sabbath, Hendrix, the Who and many more.

So if Biden likes Michael Bolton then he probably also likes Avril Lavigne, Barbara Striesand and Barry Manilow. Do you really want someone with a brain like that with their finger on the nuclear trigger?

I said Biden is a Michael Bolton fan. That has to go to judgement in my opinion. So far we know that Ryan likes Zeppelin and AC/DC. I'm almost certain that if he likes those two, he also likes: the Yardbirds, Sabbath, Hendrix, the Who and many more.

So if Biden likes Michael Bolton then he probably also likes Avril Lavigne, Barbara Striesand and Barry Manilow. Do you really want someone with a brain like that with their finger on the nuclear trigger?

Too bad your reading comprehension skills are laking as you obviously have no clue as to what I was trying to convey. Though you have proven yourself a typical Romney / Ryan supporter, after all who cares if their platform is laking in details or Romney's position changes faster than a wind sock on Nantucket, as long as Ryan likes Zeppelin he got your vote! Priceless!

BTW, I knew a guy in high school who was a big Zeppelin fan but was also a big time rapist, got 12 years for raping (not statutory, forceable rape) two 13 year olds. I sure hope this moron never runs for public office as I am sure he will get your vote since he is a big Zeppelin fan and therefore has excellent judgement.

Too bad your reading comprehension skills are laking as you obviously have no clue as to what I was trying to convey. Though you have proven yourself a typical Romney / Ryan supporter, after all who cares if their platform is laking in details or Romney's position changes faster than a wind sock on Nantucket, as long as Ryan likes Zeppelin he got your vote! Priceless!

BTW, I knew a guy in high school who was a big Zeppelin fan but was also a big time rapist, got 12 years for raping (not statutory, forceable rape) two 13 year olds. I sure hope this moron never runs for public office as I am sure he will get your vote since he is a big Zeppelin fan and therefore has excellent judgement.

Typical NObama supporter you can't spell it's lacking not laking

Typical NObama supporter you can't spell it's lacking not laking

Thank you for pointing that out with such finesse and tact. I am so truly sorry for typing too fast and not making complete contact with the "c" on my keyboard. Please accept my most sincere apology, you sir are a true intellect. :rolleyes: I will make sure from this point forward to proofread all posts prior to submittal as to not offend any english majors on this board. I know, how about we all adhere to APA standards and anyone who makes more than three APA formatting mistakes in a week is automatically banned. Let me know what you think as your sage advice is desperately needed. :hysterical:

Republican vice-presidential candidate, Paul Ryan is a Led Zeppelin fan!

He's got my vote!

DT

as I have mentioned before, I saw him interviewed on TV early on when he was tapped, and when asked by the news anchor "what his favorite Led Zep song was" he said, and I quote, "Out on the Gallows Pole".....hmmm...if you're a self described Zep fan, as he implied, do you make that mistake?...would anyone on this site ever refer to that tune with that title and make that mistake...not in a 1000 yrs.......just saying.....plus, I'm Canadian so who cares what i have to say anyways, although I have loved following the Presidential race from my igloo up here...peace...Rich

Archived