Was feedback removed from the dvd cd celebration disc and cd ?

No you're silly

Why? It's not long now to wait so why not wait? Then we will all see for ourselves. And he may leave it in everyone knows it happened and that's fine but if he fixes it that's fine too. In my view there is little point in discussing it but thank you for your input.

From

The Silly Man

Why? It's not long now to wait so why not wait? Then we will all see for ourselves. And he may leave it in everyone knows it happened and that's fine but if he fixes it that's fine too. In my view there is little point in discussing it but thank you for your input.

From

The Silly Man

There are no silly questions.

Well excuse me for asking a simple question since ledded1 is the so called king of this site i'll be more careful in the future of the silly questions I ask lol And by the way ledded1 im not the only one who was intrested in the feedback issues at the concert and was intrested if they were removed. And thanks for the support HECUBE.

Well excuse me for asking a simple question since ledded1 is the so called king of this site i'll be more careful in the future of the silly questions I ask lol And by the way ledded1 im not the only one who was intrested in the feedback issues at the concert and was intrested if they were removed. And thanks for the support HECUBE.

Where do you get this so called king of this site rubbish from? The film will tell us if the feedback has been removed so why not wait until then cos none of have seen it yet to confirm either way. That was the point I was making. Be patient and see for yourself. Save the big bold font for more important issues.

...Why do you feel the need to type your messages at a ridiculous size?!?!?!

Also: I misread the title of this thread - I thought it meant some sort of forum-based controversy where feedback about the release was removed from the official thread. D'oh!

Gentlemen:

since we all do not know how the film will be and since we all come here to discuss our love for great music.....

why can't we just keep the peace? (so everyone can enjoy being here......reading these kind of fucked up reactions to one another is a slight pain in the pisser indeed).

Cozmic energy to everyone who thinks the same, and also to those who might disagree with me.

Archived